LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

49ers interested in trading for Revis (link provided)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
My guess is that the Jets want the Niners first rd pick plus conditional picks next year. While the Nners feel that to land a good pass rushing DT in the draft they will need to hold on to that first rd pick.

I would offer the Jets our 2nd rd pick (not the one we got from KC) and a 2nd rd pick next yr that drops to a 6th if Revis doesn't make the probowl. Plus any trade must include Revis agreeing to an extension AND must have protections for the team incase Revis doesnt recover from his injuries back to elite level.
Originally posted by nflguy49:
My guess is that the Jets want the Niners first rd pick plus conditional picks next year. While the Nners feel that to land a good pass rushing DT in the draft they will need to hold on to that first rd pick.

I would offer the Jets our 2nd rd pick (not the one we got from KC) and a 2nd rd pick next yr that drops to a 6th if Revis doesn't make the probowl. Plus any trade must include Revis agreeing to an extension AND must have protections for the team incase Revis doesnt recover from his injuries back to elite level.

I have been against trading for Revis, but under these conditions I'd be ok I spose.
What would Eddie D. do? Do what ever it takes to win.
I say package Revis and Tebow for picks. Pay him what he wants, but have based off of his future performance (hard negotiation). Moreover, I dont want to become a buffalo bill fan or even go so much as one more year without our 6th. The time is now.
Originally posted by RedAndGold4Life:
I say package Revis and Tebow for picks. Pay him what he wants, but have based off of his future performance (hard negotiation). Moreover, I dont want to become a buffalo bill fan or even go so much as one more year without our 6th. The time is now.

Tebow? does he reduce the price of Revis? Why exactly do we want Christ 2.0 on our team?
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Tebow? does he reduce the price of Revis? Why exactly do we want Christ 2.0 on our team?

ha
We still have cap room for Revis lets get em F Nnmadis Nuts in his mouth for pulling that dick move

That sounds fair enough from both parties. But would we be able to afford him if we signed Woodson as well?

Best Idea I have heard they don't want Tebow but 49ers can sure need a backup vet at QB in Tebow who has played the option & will lower the trade of Revis.
Originally posted by smithc28:

That sounds fair enough from both parties. But would we be able to afford him if we signed Woodson as well?

The greatest thing ever would be if we could include Rogers in this trade. Won't happen since the Jets want to cut salary but OMG to get Revis and get rid of Rogers' salary would be great and would allow us to still get a Woodson or Abraham

Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by smithc28:

The greatest thing ever would be if we could include Rogers in this trade. Won't happen since the Jets want to cut salary but OMG to get Revis and get rid of Rogers' salary would be great and would allow us to still get a Woodson or Abraham

No Doubt Rogers has a terrible contract needs to be-restructured badly or traded

Makes 5.5M in 2013, 6.25M in 2014 & 7.25M in 2015!
Share 49ersWebzone