There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFC West 2013 Record Projections

Originally posted by susweel:
way to early for all this we still need to see what we have from free agency and draft.

Oh yeah I forgot about that stuff,
Niners 16-0 Seahawks 9-7 Lambs 8-8 Tards 4-12
Originally posted by real9erfan:
I can agree with that. I do actually see the Rams as more of a threat than Seattle this coming season.

This. I see R. Wilson as a perfect Sophomore year slump candidate.
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
I can agree with that. I do actually see the Rams as more of a threat than Seattle this coming season.

What ever gets us back to the Super Bowl works for me.
Originally posted by YouGotGored:

I dunno. Every time I thought Wilson would fail, he prevailed. It was crazy how good he got down the stretch. I sure hope he has a sophomore slump though, this guys has douche written all over him. And all the ESPN and NFLN guys are swinging from his ... you know what.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Niners 13-3
Seahawks 11-5
Lambs 9-7
Tards 4-12

This
For some reason I feel like a 12-4 season for us, but when you look at the schedule, I honestly can't find 4 teams that should beat us, including upsets. I can see us losing one to the Seahawks and Redskins. I think Atlanta will be a weaker team next season because of the loss of Tony Gonzalez and I expect that defense to slip a little. The Texans look to be a team that can't hang with the big boys.

As for the rest of the NFC West,

2. Seahawks: 10-6 (even if Wilson has a slump, they still have Lynch and a strong defense).
3. Rams: 9-7 (slew of draft picks available to improve themselves)
4. Cardinals: 6-10 (if only they had a QB)
Right now i dont wanna spend too much time looking for every team's opponents so my best guess is
Niners 12-4
Seattle 11-5
Rams 7-9
Cards 6-10

When the offseason is really boring ill look into it more seriously
I can't see how we're gonna have anything other than a 14-2 or 13-3 record. From what I can tell we have what looks like an easier schedule than last season:

Home
Arizona Cardinals
Seattle Seahawks
St. Louis Rams
Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Green Bay Packers

Away
Arizona Cardinals
Seattle Seahawks
St. Louis Rams
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Jacksonville Jaguars (in London, again )
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins

I don't know how we get GB and NO two years in a row. Might as well be in the same division. But no way do we fall to either of them. I think we have both their numbers. Now all of this depends on how our games are scheduled. (Does the league schedule us in Jacksonville or Tampa one week, them in Seattle the next week, or in Arizona one week, then the following Thursday in NO or Washington? I wouldn't be suprised to see this. In fact, I fully expect the league to do us like this!)

49ers: 14-2/13-3 (And this time we win it all, playing angry all season with a bad taste in our mouths. That easier schedule is just gonna get abused.)
Seahawks: 9-7 (The tougher much schedule will hit them pretty hard because they over achieved in 2012. And we have a big bone to pick with them )
Ram: 6-10 (We have a serious bone to pick with them as well. They better hope to God they don't have us the first game )
Cardinals: 4-12 (Don't matter who they have at QB, that O-Line is terrible.)
At least we have the Packers at home. We have the Texans, Colts and Falcons at home while the Seahawks play all those games on the road. Plus, the Seahawks have to play the Giants on the road. Three of our away games are Jaguars, Titans and Bucs.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
At least we have the Packers at home. We have the Texans, Colts and Falcons at home while the Seahawks play all those games on the road. Plus, the Seahawks have to play the Giants on the road. Three of our away games are Jaguars, Titans and Bucs.

Titans and bucs should be fun to watch. Should be close
And our away game with the Jags is an away game for them as well. Overall, it's a much easier schedule than last season. The only demanding away game other than in our own division is the Saints, and Kaepernick's already won there so I don't think anyone's going to be psyched out.
Niners 12-4 (5-1 in division)
Seattle 12-4 (4-2)
St.Louis 9-7 (2-4)
Arizona 3-13 (1-5)
49ers 13-3
Seahawks 10-6
Rams 9-7
Cardinals 4-12
So how about it Mods -- PYMWYMI2013 Thread pinned??
Originally posted by Beeker:
Future Opponents 2013
HOME
Arizona Cardinals
Seattle Seahawks
St. Louis Rams
Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Green Bay Packers

AWAY
Arizona Cardinals
Seattle Seahawks
St. Louis Rams
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Jacksonville Jaguars (London)
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins

Hard to really say who COULD beat the 49ers without knowing the exact schedule - but since I'm W.A.G.-ing, ATL, SEA, NO, WAS .... Flame it!
Texans will also be tough. Even though Kaepernick had a great game against the packers, they still are a force to be reckoned with.