LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 233 users in the forums

NFC West 2013 Record Projections

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hello everyone! This will be my first attempt at starting a thread. My goal is here is to get everyone's opinion as to the final regular season records for all 4 NFC West teams. Do the Seahawks match their performance of 2012? Are the Cardinals as bad as they looked? Do the Rams improve or implode? Are the 49ers a lock to 3-peat as division champs? You tell me .....

This is strictly a W.A.G. on my part - nothing more than fun speculation. I personally believe the only team to have a winning record in the division will be the 49ers.
  1. San Francisco 12-4
  2. Seattle 7-9
  3. St. Louis 6-10
  4. Arizona 3-13

Have at it!
guaranteed this thread will happen 50 more times before the season starts
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Feb 15, 2013 at 4:58 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Oh, I'm sure... I just wanted to get the "first thread started" jitters out of the way
Originally posted by Beeker:

Oh, I'm sure... I just wanted to get the "first thread started" jitters out of the way
ask the mods to make it an Official thread and put this in the title

PYMWYMI2013

PYMWYMI2013

Ok, sure ... now what exactly does that title mean?

PYMWYMI2013

nothing bad if you can figure it out i will give you a dollar
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
way to early for all this we still need to see what we have from free agency and draft.
Hello everyone! This will be my first attempt at starting a thread. My goal is here is to get everyone's opinion as to the final regular season records for all 4 NFC West teams. Do the Seahawks match their performance of 2012? Are the Cardinals as bad as they looked? Do the Rams improve or implode? Are the 49ers a lock to 3-peat as division champs? You tell me .....

This is strictly a W.A.G. on my part - nothing more than fun speculation. I personally believe the only team to have a winning record in the division will be the 49ers.
  1. San Francisco 12-4
  2. Seattle 7-9
  3. St. Louis 6-10
  4. Arizona 3-13

Have at it!

Who are our four losses?
Originally posted by thenovemberrain:

1. San Francisco 12-4
  2. Seattle 7-9
  3. St. Louis 6-10
  4. Arizona 3-13

Have at it!

Who are our four losses?

NFL Refs
Originally posted by thenovemberrain:

1. San Francisco 12-4
  2. Seattle 7-9
  3. St. Louis 6-10
  4. Arizona 3-13

Have at it!

Who are our four losses?

Like I said - just wild speculation.

Future Opponents 2013
HOME
Arizona Cardinals
Seattle Seahawks
St. Louis Rams
Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Green Bay Packers

AWAY
Arizona Cardinals
Seattle Seahawks
St. Louis Rams
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Jacksonville Jaguars (London)
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins

Hard to really say who COULD beat the 49ers without knowing the exact schedule - but since I'm W.A.G.-ing, ATL, SEA, NO, WAS .... Flame it!

PYMWYMI2013

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

Expecting Seattle to go 7-9 is wishful thinking. They will be one of the best teams in the NFC next year. St. Louis is also better than 6-10. I also don't think Arizona is that bad. If they make some improvements along the OL and Kolb stays healthy, they are a respectable team as well.

Something's got to give. I think it will be the most competitive division in the NFL in 2013.

SF: 13-3
SEA: 11-5
STL: 8-8
ARZ: 7-9
Agree with everything except 0 - 16 for Seattle. I hope.
Two things: 1. Seahawks have a harder schedule next season while the Niners have and easier schedule. 2. Not just the Niners, but all defenses will scheme to keep Wilson in the pocket and take advantage of his height disadvantage - he'll have a sophomore slump and the Seahawks will suffer.

This is why I can imagine the following scenario:

SF: 14-2
STL: 9-7
SEA: 7-9
ARZ: 4-12

Why will the Niners do so well? In addition to the easier schedule, a complete, cohesive offense built especially for and around Kaepernick and a freshly tweaked defense with some new DB talent and more size, height and depth on the defensive line.
Niners 13-3
Seahawks 11-5
Lambs 9-7
Tards 4-12
Share 49ersWebzone