There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

This time, I CAN wait until next year...

I know I'll feel differently in a couple of weeks (I hope) but for now I need a few minutes to breathe. I was really invested in this and it's like looking at pictures of a girlfriend you really loved that just didn't love you back LOL!
Originally posted by cciowa:
being old school and being used to having the team win super bowls, the game sunday eats me up and is still making me sick to my stomach, esp when i know it did not have to happen this way. we were betrayed by the coaches who are supposed to do what is best for the team,, the lousy play calling at the end was not in the best interest of this team. i do not give a s**t about JH admitting he would like to have some calls back. he should have overrode roman and made the right god damn calls in the first place. and please do not hand me any of this" well we could always bring back nolan"... news flash,, you can like the guy who is your head coach but be very very angry at what you think are legit mistakes he made during the course of the biggest game of the year.. if you are not upset or puzzled at that last series of play calls,, well i just do not know


Here here!! What seperates men from beasts is intelligent questioning. I love what Harbaugh has done for this organization, but the playcalling at the end was question inducing at best.
Not me. I'm upset for a day and then I want to step back in the ring and start fighting.

I've experienced real losses - both parents and friends in Nam. I get over sports losses quickly & move on.

Bring on FA!

Step on the gas to the Draft!

Let's start Training Camp and get tis machine up & running.

Pedal to the Metal - GO NINERS!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,259
Originally posted by Rathman_44:
I know I'll feel differently in a couple of weeks (I hope) but for now I need a few minutes to breathe. I was really invested in this and it's like looking at pictures of a girlfriend you really loved that just didn't love you back LOL!

i was happy to get rid of most of my old girlfriends and make it out alive. a couple of them killed after they mated
  • Luca
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 324
I feel the same way, I am emotionally wasted
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,259
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Not me. I'm upset for a day and then I want to step back in the ring and start fighting.

I've experienced real losses - both parents and friends in Nam. I get over sports losses quickly & move on.

Bring on FA!

Step on the gas to the Draft!

Let's start Training Camp and get tis machine up & running.

Pedal to the Metal - GO NINERS!

you are a better poster and person than me. the thing just eats me up . maybe in a week it will be better than what it is now. i am like frank gore, I will never never watch any of that game ever again
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Wow.

Really?

I want Free Agency to start today, the Draft to start tomorrow and the season to start the next day.

I can't wait to get this all started again. The best medicine for losing to the Giants last year was watching the Niners beat the Packers.

This

It sounds weird, but I love the draft, FA etc. I find it enjoyable seeing us add pieces and improve our team. I probably read more 49er pieces during TC and pre-season than at any other point in the season, I like tracking the rookies and seeing how they got on, especially if they are a low pick/FA who looks like he could contribute

The worst part about everthing is the draft seems so far away. Now to go and read some more mocks!
Originally posted by cciowa:
you are a better poster and person than me. the thing just eats me up . maybe in a week it will be better than what it is now. i am like frank gore, I will never never watch any of that game ever again

Try and do both? I won't ever watch that game or the highlights, but I will move on from the loss. Just stay off major media outlets for a few weeks.

Weird to think how if the 49ers had won we would be plastered all over the news and there would hardly be any Ravens articles.
I hear what you're saying. I'm emotionally drained after this last season. The last two, actually. I don't need a break exactly, but having free agency and the draft come around would be a nice change of pace to kind of come down from that heart breaker a couple days ago.
Why would you rather lose in the NFCC game? We made it to the Super Bowl. That is an achievement in itself. Harbaugh and Balke will fill out the pieces of the puzzle and make us better next year! We were so close. We will be back! I am proud of my Niners, and always wear my colors. If you wish the Niners to "lose", you are not a true Niner fan. I bleed red and gold. Go Niners!
I feel the same way. Even hoping for a superbowl is not enough to wipe this one away. I don't even think we will make it back as we pretty much gave it everything we had and came up short. Just horrible. This should be illegal to be this cruel.
Exact opposite here.

After last year which was great, I was less optimistic because I didn't think we'd have career years from the Defense and ST and I knew that a 31st ranked offense wouldn't get the team as far.

This time it's the opposite, can't wait to see what FA moves the team will make and what they accomplish in the draft.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,259
Originally posted by kunged:
Originally posted by cciowa:
you are a better poster and person than me. the thing just eats me up . maybe in a week it will be better than what it is now. i am like frank gore, I will never never watch any of that game ever again

Try and do both? I won't ever watch that game or the highlights, but I will move on from the loss. Just stay off major media outlets for a few weeks.

Weird to think how if the 49ers had won we would be plastered all over the news and there would hardly be any Ravens articles.

oh trust me, there would have been lots of ravens articles,, i am sure we would have been painted as the serpent in the garden that prevented the black moses aka ray lewis from attaining his rightfull place at the feet of god
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,259
Originally posted by sacguy08:
I hear what you're saying. I'm emotionally drained after this last season. The last two, actually. I don't need a break exactly, but having free agency and the draft come around would be a nice change of pace to kind of come down from that heart breaker a couple days ago.

thank god the walking dead is back on sunday,, maybe that will help
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,259
Originally posted by diegosydney:
Exact opposite here.

After last year which was great, I was less optimistic because I didn't think we'd have career years from the Defense and ST and I knew that a 31st ranked offense wouldn't get the team as far.

This time it's the opposite, can't wait to see what FA moves the team will make and what they accomplish in the draft.
you must be young! i am tired and mad. maybe in a while i will play mel gibson in the patriot and come riding my horse carrying my niner flag but right now,,,, no it just did not have to happen this way, had the god damn coaches,,, ah never mind