There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which single aspect excluding the superbowl will you take from the season as a whole?

Kaep. IMO will be a top 3 QB in the league.
Kap... QB situation set for minimum of 4 years
Not really taking anything away from this season that I really didn't know. Mainly that games are won in the NFL with quality and consistent offensive and defensive line play.
Gotta be Kaep. He's our franchise QB for the next 10 years. Can't waste his career like we did Gore's. We have to win championships NAO.
1. Kaepernick has me beyond excited 2. Justin Smith will be very hard to replace.
Kap's the Man!
Kaepernick. Finally have a franchise QB.

But the same brains that drafted him also drafted AJ Jenkins........need to score big in this draft. DLine, Secondary, WR, Kicker.

If the Seahawks can find a stud starting QB in the 3rd, got to be able to find a pass rusher and wideout even drafting in 31st place.
Our defense can be exposed.
Originally posted by socalniner:
Our defense can be exposed.

without a doubt, clearly different from last year
Kaep is so good I got chills during the comeback. If he does not end up being a top 5 qb i will be shocked. Did you hear simms commentating? He's in love lol.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Kaep is so good I got chills during the comeback. If he does not end up being a top 5 qb i will be shocked. Did you hear simms commentating? He's in love lol.

He has a huge crush, along with jaworski who said he thinks he will be the best qb in the nfl
We are always hurt at key positions when we need them. D-LINE, WIDEOUT
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

He has a huge crush, along with jaworski who said he thinks he will be the best qb in the nfl

So do I lamo. If he continues like this I have no doubt he will be.
For me its that Aldon Smith is not the passrush olb we thought he would be. If he isnt going to get stronger and play with more passion and fight, then he will be just a notch better than Manny Lawson was. And I stand by that. I was watching him almost all game ab d he has a great first step with big hands, but when he gets hit back, he backs off and avoids reengaging on the play. I seen some quit in him on the biggest stage.

This is not good for our future if he cant step up his play because we for sure are not getting a 28 year old Justin Smith
We now got our QB.