LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

Your reasons for why we lost

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Fadetoblack:
From a Ravens fan, reasons Niners lost:

1. Disappeared in the 1st half. That put too much pressure on your offense, which they nearly overcame, but that was too much to expect them to overcome.
2. Your inadequate pass coverage/lack of pass rush. Flacco was hitting you hard down the field.

Other than that, the Niners came to play. Yes, there were penalties that weren't called, but that happened consistently the whole game, you knew the refs were going to hold their whistles in this type of game as they always have, and you only remember the instances where your team failed to make the play.

49ers are well positioned to win a Super Bowl soon. Could even be '13.

The Ravens had been knocking on the door longer than us, they wanted it more. It's just that simple. If we win, then the Ravens are complaining about the calls. That's just the way it is.

Thanks, but it's kind of embarrassing to have other teams fans try and talk some sense into our own fans, and it is too early to talk sense right now. Don't worry, we'll get it sorted out in house.
I agree it sucks and that's where having an experienced QB who has been in that situation helps.

BUT

I don't care who the QB is...you can only do so much when you have to make up 22 points...just to tie. :/
Originally posted by RekeHavoc:
Bad execution.

The better team lost.

The better team never loses. If a team is less lucky, they are not as good. If a team doesn't take advantage of bad refs, they are not as good.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Bad execution.

The better team lost.

The better team never loses. If a team is less lucky, they are not as good. If a team doesn't take advantage of bad refs, they are not as good.
Upset usually happen when players and teams underperform
Originally posted by KEGster:
Bad execution.

The better team lost.

Upset usually happen when players and teams underperform

I think we are the most talented team in the league, but that doesn't matter. The Eagles could talk about their talent too. Talent doesn't win games, TEAMS win games.
31 points is enough to win a football game. More pass rush please. There is only one way to get the ball out of the hands of hot QB, pressure. Pressuring makes your CB's better than they are.
It was similar to our game with the Patriots, only the Ravens were us
I think we are the most talented team in the league, but that doesn't matter. The Eagles could talk about their talent too. Talent doesn't win games, TEAMS win games.

I saw a different game plan out there. For Game #19 of the season. I don't get it. We are more talented, we should have set the pace

The conservative opening drive was embarrassing and set the tone for the first half. I can't remember us being so conservative on 3rd and long with Keapernick behind center

Our coaches over thought and were responding versus initiating. I don't get changing the game plan for game #19

Eagles issues are apparent :injury prone and below average o/d lines.
Originally posted by fly15:
we can come up w 1025 excuses, but lost.

it was a great game, and we should b proud of our team.

great season.

No, we shouldn't be proud of this team. It was not a great season.
WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?! NOBODY!! #49ERS #QuestForSix

We had our shot and came up short. Run the ball on second down and third down, that's what this team is built on.
Share 49ersWebzone