There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Your reasons for why we lost

Shocking call, why didn't Kap or gore run it!
Don't have too much of problem with the play calling, but the REF no calls is what cost the game. Three no calls on that series. Pass interference on Crabtree in the end zone...twice and the tackle on the ravens safety punt. That's okay though, Ray got his second trophy. I think that's what the majority wanted anyway. That's the American way, the only way to win is to cheat.
We should have ran the ball 3 times in a row with Kap or Frank, if the Ravens stop us they'd deserve to win. No Jumbo Package. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by jonr422000 on Feb 3, 2013 at 8:21 PM ]
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Was great until the last four plays. Those were horrible calls.

Agreed. The rollout and the fade were the worst calls. In both cases the Ravens blitzed and we just didn't have an answer.
Originally posted by Psinex:
Aye Caramba! Why would you not hand the ball off to Frank Gore from 5 yards away with Haloti Ngata out of the game and the best line in the league?

Greg Roman blew the play calling by trying to get fancy and ignoring the Niners' best asset. It was an amazing comeback but passing from the five on consecutive plays after Gore had just busted a 30 yard run was utter stupidity.

There's going to be a lot of second guessing after this one.

This. I kept saying why are they not sending out their jumbo package and run it up the middle?????
Originally posted by jonr422000:
We should have ran the ball 3 times in a row with Kap or Frank, if the Ravens stop us they'd deserve to win. No Jumbo Package. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Bingo!!,
Was there holding on the kick return or was I trippin
Weird calls after the run was smashing them.
[ Edited by cortana49 on Feb 3, 2013 at 8:24 PM ]
No misdirection. The Ravens are too good to just try and bootleg the whole offense to one side of the endzone. No outlet. Kape should have just ran it himself on one of those downs.

Can't believe we didn't run out of the jumbo formation even once down there.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Cost us the Championship.

Man the ravens got away with murder. PLENTY of no calls for the ravens. Hard to beat any team if you're getting help by the guys in stripes.

Honestly, I don't care about the possible holding calls. Kaepernick threw a ball that would have been very difficult to catch, even if Crabtree hadn't been held, as it landed out of bounds. My point is, the game shouldn't have come down to a mini Hail Mary prayer of a throw from the 5 yard line when we had our tanks and battering rams ready to punch through the tired and injured Ravens front line. Why lob the ball when we had our running game in full force?