There are 253 users in the forums

Current Niners you just can't see on the team next year:

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerinMo:
Golden will not want to be franchised again. If he has a good SB he will probably price himself off the team.

Who?
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Everyone makes a mistake now and then, so anyone saying we need to get rid of Culliver needs to check themselves if they think they are perfect.

Just because no one is perfect it doesn't mean that no on else faces consequences. I hope Culliver takes the opportunity to get over some of his ignorance and grow as a person to become a better representative of the 49ers.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
RB Brandon Jacobs deserves to be #1 on this list, but thank God we already got rid of that fat douche.

QB Alex Smith

WR Ted Ginn Jr

TE Delaine Walker (maybe) ???

TE/3-4DE/Clown Demarcus Dobbs (completely average at everything he does, Celek/Tukuafu both better)

OG Leonard Davis (Will be 35 by next season so I think we draft an interior lineman in rounds 3-5)

3-4 DE Tony Jerod-Eddie

DE/OLB Eric Bahktiari

OLB Clark Haggans (not impressed by him and I think we go younger with a draft pick in rounds 2-5, plus we have Cam/Fleming)

DE/OLB Parys Haralson (could be wrong on this, but I think unless he signs for cheap, we let him go)

DE/OLB Cam Johnson (IMO Fleming and a draft pick 2-5 beats him out as the backup DE/OLBs, and Wilhoite beats him as a ST player, could see him being kept on the PS though).

CB Tramaine Brock (utter Garbage CB, will def replace him)

FS Darcel McBath (IMO Michael Thomas beats him out in training camp)

K David Akers (love you man but your very inconsistant now, will bring in somone else next year).

Guys I have fighting and making the 53 next year:

WR Ricardo Lockette

OT Al Netter

OLB Darius Fleming

FS Michael Thomas

Feel free to discuss, GO NINERS!

Walker are you crazy? Delanie makes our offense so versatile. What are we gone to do? Send Miller on go routes to stretch a defense. Get real! Get to know football.
I do agree with Akers..... I hope he doesn't cost us Sunday!!!!!!
Moss to the list.

I think Cam will be sticking around.

Sorry guys - Alex is going, going, gone for sure.
I laugh at all who wants Cully gone....if that happens it would be a BIG mistake!!!!!!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Chris Culliver

Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Chris Culliver

He should be worried after such a stupid statement. But he is to young and to good.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Just because no one is perfect it doesn't mean that no on else faces consequences. I hope Culliver takes the opportunity to get over some of his ignorance and grow as a person to become a better representative of the 49ers.

And the team had a talk with him, there are the aforementioned "consequences". Getting rid of him now, as some here have suggested, is overkill and unnecessarily hurts both the 49ers and Culliver. I agree with you in that he does need to represent himself and the 49ers better. Regardless of what Culliver's opinion may be, he needs to have a filter on his mouth. He'll get a second chance and be provided enough rope to hang himself with in the event he doesn't grow as a person and has a similarly misguided quote in the future. Until that time, as a Niner fan I'd hate to see a talent let go for what basically amounts to no reason.
I think Alex Smith, Randy Moss,and Ted Ginn are gone. I really hope Goldson is signed to a long term deal like he wants also. Hagans and Dobbs will probably be gone as I have a feeling we will be drafting DL and OLB in the first two days of the draft.

• fip24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I hope Culliver isn't on the team.

really? why?? he will reflect on what he said and apologize tomorrow and will work to improve his image

carlos rogers and whitner were saying cully's been in the film room and has gained a lot of cred in terms of being professional this year and he's getting better...why would u not want him on the team.

fangio has said the kid has the talent to be something

Everyone makes a mistake now and then, so anyone saying we need to get rid of Culliver needs to check themselves if they think they are perfect.

No way in heck this team should cut a young, inexpensive starting quality CB. I never understand why so many people are let down or hurt when an athlete says something stupid/hurtful. Did anyone really care what Chris Culliver thinks about anything??? All I care about is that he cover Torrey Smith like a blanket on Sunday.
[ Edited by fip24 on Jan 30, 2013 at 6:17 PM ]
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Chris Culliver

Agree

every young player deserves another chance to grow up. Culliver too.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by 9erred:
Agree with most of the OP.

Not on team next year, additional ones beyond the ones listed above.

1. Dixon- Jewel Hampton or draft pick will take his spot
2. Moss- Team will sign a FA WR. I am hoping for Ramses Barden UFA from NY Giants and Cal Poly
3. Larry Grant- the 9ers would love him to stay but he will be a starter elsewhere.
4. Goldson- Even though he said he wants to stay and be with the niners next year, I think his ego will be too big, he will want top safety money, the Niners will either franchise him for one more season, or let him test FA to set his worth.

I disagree with
1. Cam Johnson- I think him and Fleming will make the cut. You have the team getting rid of all of the OLB's in this thread....... The team needs two back ups.
2. There is no way in heck Culliver is gone. He made some bad comments this week, but he could be a starter next year.

I am fully aware the team needs two backups at OLB thats why I have Fleming and an early pick as those 2 spots.
i think dixon has more than deserved his spot , he has been great ever since we got rid of jacobs worthless ass
Dixon has played well on short yardage and special teams--I love the 5 backs--Gore, Hunter, James,Miller, Dixon.
  • Veteran
I don't understand why people want Walker out. his versatility is a great asset.
  • Veteran
I don't understand why people want Walker out. his versatility is a great asset.
Share 49ersWebzone