There are 189 users in the forums

EPIC 49ers NFC Champions Video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Awesome video! Notice the mini-clip of our own Jimmy Boy getting sacked ('89?). Clever including that.

That wasnt Harbaugh. It was Steve Fuller I believe. Harbaugh never played in a the NFC Championship game for the Bears
[ Edited by FGore2121 on Jan 26, 2013 at 9:21 PM ]
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Really powerful for me, wow...Shots I've never seen, like the one where Montana has to sit down behind the benches against the equipment after the TD..Kap's release with"that" look in his eyes and VD taking it in for the TD --Can we start the game already?!! Go NINERS!!

Yeah, the part where Joe had that relieved, exhausted sit-down did it for me. Man I love our team.

If I recall the story correctly, Joe was hyperventilating after the game vs. the Cowboys.

The part that gave me the biggest chill was when Steve Young had the massive spike after scoring the TD in the 94 title game. God I wish they were playing the game tomorrow instead of next week. This video is just incredible!
Originally posted by FGore2121:
Really powerful for me, wow...Shots I've never seen, like the one where Montana has to sit down behind the benches against the equipment after the TD..Kap's release with"that" look in his eyes and VD taking it in for the TD --Can we start the game already?!! Go NINERS!!

Yeah, the part where Joe had that relieved, exhausted sit-down did it for me. Man I love our team.

If I recall the story correctly, Joe was hyperventilating after the game vs. the Cowboys.

The part that gave me the biggest chill was when Steve Young had the massive spike after scoring the TD in the 94 title game. God I wish they were playing the game tomorrow instead of next week. This video is just incredible!

Seriously, I think watching this video a week before the Superbowl may have been a mistake. I just want to
Sorry, I had to comment again. Awesome video. I love Bonstocker's work.
Another amazing vid from Bonstonkers. Him and our very own Marvin49 are the best.
Wow... Totally cool!!! Great job, perfect background music!
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
I can't believe nfl films or ESPN hasn't hired this dude yet.

this, lol
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/170625-post-super-bowl-week-49ers-videos-here/
will never forget eric daivs pick 6 in the nfc title game
Wow that was breath taking. Good god if we win it....

• Garce
  • Veteran
i love the tie ins with our history.

great great great
  • fly15
  • Veteran
good video
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/170625-post-super-bowl-week-49ers-videos-here/

qft
Dude this sh!+ just got me hyped up
Originally posted by FGore2121:

Seriously, I think watching this video a week before the Superbowl may have been a mistake. I just want to
^^^ all of that!
Share 49ersWebzone