Shop Find 49ers gear online
Had me close to tears. Incredible....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Hvy3M37Kc

AWESSSSSSSSSOME!!

I love it
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
freaking awesome
Far better than the Packers video he made, yet alone it's still hard to find flaw/error in this guy's work, awesome stuff.
OK now I want the Superbowl to start now!!! The week is going to creep along.....
  • Tman
  • Veteran
f**kin amazing feeling!
I can't believe nfl films or ESPN hasn't hired this dude yet.

Certain things in life are simply meant to be the way they are. Some call it destiny, others call it repetition. I, personally, don't know what to call it, but I do know that this is how it's SUPPOSED to be.

I love my team.
Very cool. Thanks.
Awesome video! Notice the mini-clip of our own Jimmy Boy getting sacked ('89?). Clever including that.
Really powerful for me, wow...Shots I've never seen, like the one where Montana has to sit down behind the benches against the equipment after the TD..Kap's release with"that" look in his eyes and VD taking it in for the TD --Can we start the game already?!! Go NINERS!!
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Really powerful for me, wow...Shots I've never seen, like the one where Montana has to sit down behind the benches against the equipment after the TD..Kap's release with"that" look in his eyes and VD taking it in for the TD --Can we start the game already?!! Go NINERS!!

Yeah, the part where Joe had that relieved, exhausted sit-down did it for me. Man I love our team.
Share 49ersWebzone