There are 259 users in the forums

Crabtree case update: Unlikely to be charged. Likely to be resolved before SB

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I'd like to dedicate this to all the Falcons fans who were calling Crabs "rapist" every time he touched the ball in Atlanta. They can suck it.

It won't make them stop. That's the worst thing about these accusations. The players become stigmatized irrespective of the validity of the accusation. That's why there has to be a mechanism to hold accusers accountable when their claims are frivolous. The only problem with that is that you want to be careful not to discourage women from coming forward when they are victims of sexual assault.
Good for you Tree!!!
Good Job Crabtree!! U did good job to helped the 49ers did get to fight for win games.. You looks better much to play than a year ago in NFCC. Show me ur bring the ring for us and get a championship for us.. Love you Crabtree!..
Originally posted by real9erfan:
It won't make them stop. That's the worst thing about these accusations. The players become stigmatized irrespective of the validity of the accusation. That's why there has to be a mechanism to hold accusers accountable when their claims are frivolous. The only problem with that is that you want to be careful not to discourage women from coming forward when they are victims of sexual assault.

I agree with your last sentence...it's just always sketchy when a celeb gets accused of sexual assault on the night of his biggest game of his life...that's the only issue i had
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Good Job Crabtree!! U did good job to helped the 49ers did get to fight for win games.. You looks better much to play than a year ago in NFCC. Show me ur bring the ring for us and get a championship for us.. Love you Crabtree!..

All right BuZzB is back
Foursome!!!

This is what comes to mind when I see Crabs.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
3 at the same time? 3!!? How the...........

One on your face, one on your dick, one making sammiches???
  • Garce
  • Veteran
LOCK THIS BISH UP
Originally posted by diablo:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000129936/article/michael-crabtree-allegations-reportedly-not-holding-up

3 women!

Omg Crabtree grinding extra hard!
http://www.insidebayarea.com/49ers/ci_24339788/49ers-michael-crabtree-grinding-extra-hard
Share 49ersWebzone