LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 203 users in the forums

Crabtree case update: Unlikely to be charged. Likely to be resolved before SB

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000129936/article/michael-crabtree-allegations-reportedly-not-holding-up

3 women!
I guess he isnt gay
Of course it's not holding up. A shakedown for money. This time it won't work. Crab needs to choose his friends more carefully.
GO NINERS!
3 women! Respect!
By "resolved", I'm hoping that means the arrest of the person making that kind of false accusation!
Originally posted by d49izme:
By "resolved", I'm hoping that means the arrest of the person making that kind of false accusation!

Not how it works. I believe Crabs would have to press charges and he prob just wants to sweep it under the rug.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

Not how it works. I believe Crabs would have to press charges and he prob just wants to sweep it under the rug.

Yup
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
I guess he isnt gay

maybe they trannies
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I guess he isnt gay

maybe they trannies

Thats sounds like fun

• THEB
  • Veteran
He should sue her for defamation of character and ask that she do some kind of community service and probation. Set an example so this kind of s**t stops.
Originally posted by THEB:
He should sue her for defamation of character and ask that she do some kind of community service and probation. Set an example so this kind of s**t stops.

I agree with this but I bet he just sweeps it under the rug
I'd have my lawyer staple her ass too the wall. Oh and request the police press charges for filing a false report.
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
I'd have my lawyer staple her ass too the wall. Oh and request the police press charges for filing a false report.

Seriously. I understand Crabs probably wants to be done with this but people shouldn't be able to get away with crap like this.

You can ruin someones life making these kind of false accusations. She should face some kind of consequences.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

Agree. Be glad when it is over.
Share 49ersWebzone