LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

What Will Be The Final Score And Who Will Win

Shop Find 49ers gear online
35-17 49ers
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
not yet I still need to do extensive scouting of the ravens.
Niners 24-23 Akers kicks game winning FG. LOL OK.. Maybe thats a stretch.
Originally posted by hubbyt:
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Not that I'm questioning anyone but I'm very confused as to how a die hard 49er fan could ever pick the other team in a super bowl prediction??? Sure the Ravens are good but so are the 49ers ...Guys we are in this all together ...No Fear! We should not fear losing to ANY team ...Will it be close? Yes .. will we face adversity? Yes but so will they and I predict the 49ers to pull it out .. 24 - 17 ..I view this as a statement game for our defense

Just because you are a die hard fan should not take you away from being a realist. I love this team to death and honestly would rather be playing the patriots as i think we would be better off playing against their defense. We have been beat bad by the pass the past two games and were able to power back on offense because of softer defenses. The ravens can hit deep, run/screen, and stop/pressure you on defense unlike the other teams...i still have nightmares of the last seattle game.

Nobody is ever 100% sure that one team will win thats why they play the games but what I mean is how can you pick against your own team in the biggest game of the year? We were not beat bad by the pass versus Green Bay. Take away a defensive TD and a meaningless TD and we only gave up 17 points ..Atlanta had a great first half they were firing on all cylinders but for the life of me I don't view Baltimore as having the caliber of passing attack as Green Bay or Atlanta .. throwing the deep ball only works a small percentage of the time .. maybe they will catch a couple but they wont feast on it all game ...and there are definitely ways to counter their pressure .. I dont want you having nightmares buddy were not going to be the ones on the field but enjoy the moment and believe that this team can do it because they can .. thats all im saying .. imagine the players or coaches going into the biggest game predicting they would lose ..I think deep down its not being a realist its just being afraid ..
It's definitely fear no doubt. I just don't like how a lot of people are discounting the Raven's D as being old. They intercepted Manning and Brady twice, which means they were getting the right pressure and secondary was in the right position. We can not afford to get beat deep and expect that our offense will roll them over. There's a lot to be said for how our offense has grown, but there's also a lot to be said about defeating 2 hall of fame qbs in their own home in the post season. We absolutely can not afford an akers miss either, as we might pay severely
[ Edited by mryan1004 on Jan 22, 2013 at 1:49 PM ]
55-10 Niners, that's how we roll at the Superdome!!

*I'm seeing 28-17 Niners. People scared of Baltimore
It's definitely fear no doubt. I just don't like how a lot of people are discounting the Raven's D as being old. They intercepted Manning and Brady twice, which means they were getting the right pressure and secondary was in the right position. We can not afford to get beat deep and expect that our offense will roll them over. There's a lot to be said for how our offense has grown, but there's also a lot to be said about defeating 2 hall of fame qbs in their own home in the post season. We absolutely can not afford an akers miss either, as we might pay severely

You are right, the Ravens are solid ....I don't believe anybody is discounting the Ravens. Certainly not me. They certainly have some weapons on both sides of the ball. They are clicking at the right time but no matter what team we would have faced it would have been a great team with great players to compete against. This is the NFL ...on the contrary the Ravens have not dominated anybody ..they have a good, physical football team as do the 49ers but they arent invincible. It will be a good game, one I think the 49ers can win.
Still to early, I need to see the film on the ravens, I'll get back to you on that...coach Sing! LOL Really though I think it is to early to tell, by late next week, after reading, thinking and "checking some film" I'll get back to you with a 27-22 9ers prediction, but until I "see the film"...no comment!
17-28 49ers
34-24 niners
You are right, the Ravens are solid ....I don't believe anybody is discounting the Ravens. Certainly not me. They certainly have some weapons on both sides of the ball. They are clicking at the right time but no matter what team we would have faced it would have been a great team with great players to compete against. This is the NFL ...on the contrary the Ravens have not dominated anybody ..they have a good, physical football team as do the 49ers but they arent invincible. It will be a good game, one I think the 49ers can win.
I hope you are right brother, a second year coach, a second year player with only 9 starts under his belt, solid vets like Moss, Gore, J Smith finally getting that elusive ring, I want that story over a Ray Lewis sending off party!!!!!

Not that I'm questioning anyone but I'm very confused as to how a die hard 49er fan could ever pick the other team in a super bowl prediction??? Sure the Ravens are good but so are the 49ers ...Guys we are in this all together ...No Fear! We should not fear losing to ANY team ...Will it be close? Yes .. will we face adversity? Yes but so will they and I predict the 49ers to pull it out .. 24 - 17 ..I view this as a statement game for our defense

Just because you are a die hard fan should not take you away from being a realist. I love this team to death and honestly would rather be playing the patriots as i think we would be better off playing against their defense. We have been beat bad by the pass the past two games and were able to power back on offense because of softer defenses. The ravens can hit deep, run/screen, and stop/pressure you on defense unlike the other teams...i still have nightmares of the last seattle game.

You realize Die hard fan and realist contradict each other....? And why does your claim/prediction merit reality? Reality is that the game hasn't been played, either team could win at this point.

You're guessing at best. hubbyt is just wondering how some of you can allow yourself such pessimism 12 days before the best two team in the NFL play each other on a very unpredictable stage? We're in the Friggin' Super bowl, whey you got to go all Dennis Quiad on us? (See video)

If a Raven's fan predicted such a dominating win, I'd just say "we'll see" and understand their bias. If a Raven's fan predicted the Niners would destroy the Raven's I'd honestly feel bad for that fan for not allowing the chance of victory give him enjoyment before the game.

@ 0:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAZU6DYwTDM
34-20 Niners
Crabtree MVP

Mark my words
[ Edited by RealShaloop on Jan 22, 2013 at 2:25 PM ]
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:

You realize Die hard fan and realist contradict each other....? And why does your claim/prediction merit reality? Reality is that the game hasn't been played, either team could win at this point.

You're guessing at best. hubbyt is just wondering how some of you can allow yourself such pessimism 12 days before the best two team in the NFL play each other on a very unpredictable stage? We're in the Friggin' Super bowl, whey you got to go all Dennis Quiad on us? (See video)

If a Raven's fan predicted such a dominating win, I'd just say "we'll see" and understand their bias. If a Raven's fan predicted the Niners would destroy the Raven's I'd honestly feel bad for that fan for not allowing the chance of victory give him enjoyment before the game.

@ 0:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAZU6DYwTDM
So you can only be a die hard fan if you believe that every team you are a fan of will never lose? Seems a bit of a stretch, as many will most likely disagree with you because i'm sure there are many diehards in here that aren't completely convinced of a victory. That doesn't mean they are completely resolved to the fact that they are going to lose but, skepticism and going into the game without out a sheet over your eyes seems like the more intelligible decision
27-20. Kaepernick Superbowl MVP.
49ers 31
Ravens 17
Share 49ersWebzone