There are 245 users in the forums

What Will Be The Final Score And Who Will Win

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Niners 35, Ravens 23
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:
Originally posted by hubbyt:
Not that I'm questioning anyone but I'm very confused as to how a die hard 49er fan could ever pick the other team in a super bowl prediction??? Sure the Ravens are good but so are the 49ers ...Guys we are in this all together ...No Fear! We should not fear losing to ANY team ...Will it be close? Yes .. will we face adversity? Yes but so will they and I predict the 49ers to pull it out .. 24 - 17 ..I view this as a statement game for our defense

Just because you are a die hard fan should not take you away from being a realist. I love this team to death and honestly would rather be playing the patriots as i think we would be better off playing against their defense. We have been beat bad by the pass the past two games and were able to power back on offense because of softer defenses. The ravens can hit deep, run/screen, and stop/pressure you on defense unlike the other teams...i still have nightmares of the last seattle game.

You realize Die hard fan and realist contradict each other....? And why does your claim/prediction merit reality? Reality is that the game hasn't been played, either team could win at this point.

You're guessing at best. hubbyt is just wondering how some of you can allow yourself such pessimism 12 days before the best two team in the NFL play each other on a very unpredictable stage? We're in the Friggin' Super bowl, whey you got to go all Dennis Quiad on us? (See video)

If a Raven's fan predicted such a dominating win, I'd just say "we'll see" and understand their bias. If a Raven's fan predicted the Niners would destroy the Raven's I'd honestly feel bad for that fan for not allowing the chance of victory give him enjoyment before the game.

@ 0:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAZU6DYwTDM
So you can only be a die hard fan if you believe that every team you are a fan of will never lose? Seems a bit of a stretch, as many will most likely disagree with you because i'm sure there are many diehards in here that aren't completely convinced of a victory. That doesn't mean they are completely resolved to the fact that they are going to lose but, skepticism and going into the game without out a sheet over your eyes seems like the more intelligible decision

"So you can only be a die hard fan if you believe that every team you are a fan of will never lose?"
- No.

"I'm sure there are many diehards in here that aren't completely convinced of a victory."
- I'm one of them.

"That doesn't mean they are completely resolved to the fact that they are going to lose but, skepticism and going into the game without out a sheet over your eyes seems like the more intelligible decision."
- ...Well, as a fan going into watching the game, I'd say: whatever way gives you the most enjoyment out of watching it is the intelligent decision.

If you get more enjoyment out of being optimistic and predicting a blowout, then yeah, be that way. If you like feeling like your team is gonna get squashed and get more enjoyment out of being surprised, the yeah I get that, too. It's interesting watching games with my friends because we all have little neurotic idiosyncratic way of dealing with pre-game and in-game situations.
Originally posted by Crow-Magnon:
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
NO WAY the ravens hold us to 14 pts. If the ravens win, they will have to score 27 at minimum, and maybe more.

Maybe. But the same was said about beating the Patriots at Foxborough. And no matter how well Kaepernick is playing right now, please do not compare him to Tom Brady in the post-season at this stage of his career.

Why not? AT THIS MOMENT In time. CK is undefeated in his postseason career. His first chance at a ring is coming up I'm saying Niners 28-24..... Yes again. and Yes again Akers misses another sub 40 yrd fg
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
34-20 Niners
Crabtree MVP

Mark my words

I like this no fear!!!!
31-24 9ers
27-24 niners in overtime.
55-10 9ers
24-21 49ers, Akers hits the game winner in Double OT
Harbaugh wont lose twice to his older brother. 35-20 niners.
Originally posted by sacninesixteen:
27-20. Kaepernick Superbowl MVP.

I can see this. Maybe Frank as MVP?

Peter King....

did the same with the Packers = 49ers will blow out
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
55-10 9ers

I hope your right, I don't think my middle aged system can take another game like the Atlanta one, I was pacing all over the place and was a nervous wreck.
35 - 9

49ers D comes up huge and keeps Average Joe out of the end zone.

Gore runs for 200+. Frank Gore MVP
45 - 10 Niners

Kaep = Super Bowl MVP.
Originally posted by hubbyt:
Not that I'm questioning anyone but I'm very confused as to how a die hard 49er fan could ever pick the other team in a super bowl prediction??? Sure the Ravens are good but so are the 49ers ...Guys we are in this all together ...No Fear! We should not fear losing to ANY team ...Will it be close? Yes .. will we face adversity? Yes but so will they and I predict the 49ers to pull it out .. 24 - 17 ..I view this as a statement game for our defense

Just because you are a die hard fan should not take you away from being a realist. I love this team to death and honestly would rather be playing the patriots as i think we would be better off playing against their defense. We have been beat bad by the pass the past two games and were able to power back on offense because of softer defenses. The ravens can hit deep, run/screen, and stop/pressure you on defense unlike the other teams...i still have nightmares of the last seattle game.

Yeah, sorry lol. Realist does not hold much water in my fan book. It's not lie you're being paid to give an expert analysis or anything. You really don't have anything to lose by simply believing in your team from the heart, no matter what the brain says.

I know it's a tough adjustment for some fans coming out of the #11 years, but it's okay now. It's ok to believe, at long last. More often than not, your faith will be rewarded.
Share 49ersWebzone