There are 179 users in the forums

What Will Be The Final Score And Who Will Win

Shop Find 49ers gear online
SF 31
Bal 20
Originally posted by hubbyt:
Not that I'm questioning anyone but I'm very confused as to how a die hard 49er fan could ever pick the other team in a super bowl prediction??? Sure the Ravens are good but so are the 49ers ...Guys we are in this all together ...No Fear! We should not fear losing to ANY team ...Will it be close? Yes .. will we face adversity? Yes but so will they and I predict the 49ers to pull it out .. 24 - 17 ..I view this as a statement game for our defense

Some people can be die-hard fans but still be objective.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
SF 31
Bal 20
i think that is about right but since i hate akers i will take away the field goal, 28 to 21
31-16 Niners.

No way Flacco gets in the endzone more than once and judging by what Vick and
RGIII did to the Ravens this season, I don't see how they can stop Kaep.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Some people can be die-hard fans but still be objective.

During the regular season, when there is an outlook...an outcome to be determined.....scenarios yet to unfold.....objectivity is understandable.

This is the end though. There is no path before us any longer. It's here. It's real. Nothing left to lose by simply taking that leap and believing. It's not like any of us want to see our team lose.
24-13 Niners team victory
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Colin Kaepernick - 1 million

Ravens - 0

Luvin IT!!
24-19 Niners
Went back over the Ravens schedule to see who gave them the most problems defensively, and the only "running QB's" they faced did fairly well against them. The big difference is that Ray Lewis is mostly healthy and has inspired the defense - he wasn't in those earlier games. I think they are a vastly different team right now than when RG III gave them trouble. I think we'll be able to score 3 TD's and Aker's squeezes a short one in.

The question is our D against their receivers (I think they'll only have a mediocre day running the ball - less than 150 total).

Which defense shows up? If they play poorly and don't get in Flacco's face, Boldin has a field day and scores 2 TD's. Tight end scores 1, and the other receivers score 1.

....but if we get pressure on Flacco, it's completely different. Defense gets a pick six and we get one special teams touchdown.

Scenario 1: Balt 31 SF 24.
Scenario 2: SF 38 Balt 17

Sorry Ravens fans...Ray Ray is a fraud.

31-24 Niners

Lewis got his...It's Willis, Smith, Gore, etc... time

Let's roll!!!!
49ers 35
Ravens 27
49ers 12
Ravens 6

9ers unexpectedly win the field goal battle through the leg of Alex Smith.
6 under par.
23-21

Niners win with Aker's last second game winning FG.
Share 49ersWebzone