There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What Will Be The Final Score And Who Will Win

Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by valrod33:
35-20 Ravens

im panicking here!!!!Cant watch the 49ers lose a superbowl
5-1 in superbowls.......Jim loses again to his brother......our stud vets miss out on a ring......fans who havent felt this high since 95' sick to their stomach....we gotta win man....i just hope the ravens arent the 2011 giants
Originally posted by mryan1004:
kill me but i'm scared to death

ravens win 24-14 ......we will succumb to the deep ball

NO WAY the ravens hold us to 14 pts. If the ravens win, they will have to score 27 at minimum, and maybe more.
And I don't agree with the Ravens winning. They haven't played anyone like the Niners yet. Have only played against this type pistol offense one time. It may be more difficult to run the ball on them, but the 16-6 game last year was in Baltimore and it was a game that should have been much, much closer (bad call). AND Alex Smith was the QB. Its safe to say that offensively we are a completely different animal. Flacco only completes a little over 50% of his passes. I think we can take away some of what they do offensively. Limit his deep ball and take away the run like normal and that O will struggle with traction. Gonna be a huge test but the boys can win this, they may get down, but they dont back down.
See what worked in the Redskins gameplan with RG3 when they beat the Ravens (even though he got hurt that game)

PRAY Alex doesn't have to come in...
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
kill me but i'm scared to death

ravens win 24-14 ......we will succumb to the deep ball

NO WAY the ravens hold us to 14 pts. If the ravens win, they will have to score 27 at minimum, and maybe more.
I hope you are right, but they are going to give Kaep unfamiliar looks and held Brady to 14 at home.....
Not that I'm questioning anyone but I'm very confused as to how a die hard 49er fan could ever pick the other team in a super bowl prediction??? Sure the Ravens are good but so are the 49ers ...Guys we are in this all together ...No Fear! We should not fear losing to ANY team ...Will it be close? Yes .. will we face adversity? Yes but so will they and I predict the 49ers to pull it out .. 24 - 17 ..I view this as a statement game for our defense
S.F. 24 B.M. 17
21 - 17

Niners SB Champs!

Akers misses a FG, but makes all 3 XPs...wow!
24 to 20 niners win! This ravens team is almost exactly the same team that beat us last year, We are a much diff team now, we have the advantage and we will pull out the victory!
[ Edited by 228niner on Jan 22, 2013 at 1:31 PM ]
Originally posted by hubbyt:
Not that I'm questioning anyone but I'm very confused as to how a die hard 49er fan could ever pick the other team in a super bowl prediction??? Sure the Ravens are good but so are the 49ers ...Guys we are in this all together ...No Fear! We should not fear losing to ANY team ...Will it be close? Yes .. will we face adversity? Yes but so will they and I predict the 49ers to pull it out .. 24 - 17 ..I view this as a statement game for our defense

Just because you are a die hard fan should not take you away from being a realist. I love this team to death and honestly would rather be playing the patriots as i think we would be better off playing against their defense. We have been beat bad by the pass the past two games and were able to power back on offense because of softer defenses. The ravens can hit deep, run/screen, and stop/pressure you on defense unlike the other teams...i still have nightmares of the last seattle game.
Originally posted by notsoempty86:

Maybe. But the same was said about beating the Patriots at Foxborough. And no matter how well Kaepernick is playing right now, please do not compare him to Tom Brady in the post-season at this stage of his career.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame

Just because you are a die hard fan should not take you away from being a realist. I love this team to death and honestly would rather be playing the patriots as i think we would be better off playing against their defense. We have been beat bad by the pass the past two games and were able to power back on offense because of softer defenses. The ravens can hit deep, run/screen, and stop/pressure you on defense unlike the other teams...i still have nightmares of the last seattle game.

People are only realists in their own mind.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
45-16 Niners
31-27 Niners

Nobody is ever 100% sure that one team will win thats why they play the games but what I mean is how can you pick against your own team in the biggest game of the year? We were not beat bad by the pass versus Green Bay. Take away a defensive TD and a meaningless TD and we only gave up 17 points ..Atlanta had a great first half they were firing on all cylinders but for the life of me I don't view Baltimore as having the caliber of passing attack as Green Bay or Atlanta .. throwing the deep ball only works a small percentage of the time .. maybe they will catch a couple but they wont feast on it all game ...and there are definitely ways to counter their pressure .. I dont want you having nightmares buddy were not going to be the ones on the field but enjoy the moment and believe that this team can do it because they can .. thats all im saying .. imagine the players or coaches going into the biggest game predicting they would lose ..I think deep down its not being a realist its just being afraid ..
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home