Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by father49er:
Originally posted by kidash98:
HOLY CRAP, HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!

You're going?

No, I just farted hella loud...

Originally posted by ArmchairQB:
It's hard to imagine someone won't buy when you can easily flip for at least 2.5x face value.

Some people cannot come up with 2k cash in two days.

So pay on a credit card. The game is in 2 weeks. You will get the profit before the bill is even due.

Also what do they mean by non-transferable?
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by 9erReign:
It's hard to imagine someone won't buy when you can easily flip for at least 2.5x face value.

So pay on a credit card. The game is in 2 weeks. You will get the profit before the bill is even due.

Just means I could be picked and say you know what give it to sportsfan. I have to pay, then I can do whatever with them. They are added to your season ticket account and you can forward or print or download pdf and sell
Originally posted by kezarkid:
None for us either, 20 seats for 45 years and not drawn last time either.I talked to two friends , one has 13 tickets 40+ years, 40 yard line ; the other 8 tickets 40+ years 35 yd line, both got nothing.
They advised us we could sign up for the 6K per person travel package and we 'd be able to get a ticket. Looks like they're really sticking it to the Faithful.

They told me seniority and where you sit don't matter.
Originally posted by NONAME:

Just means I could be picked and say you know what give it to sportsfan. I have to pay, then I can do whatever with them. They are added to your season ticket account and you can forward or print or download pdf and sell
they better give me hard tickets !!

That's not what non-transferable means. It means you can not give it to somebody else. Your gym membership is non-transferable. Only you can use it. Your drivers license is non-transferable. They're basically saying you can not give it to somebody else/sell it. I don't know how they would regulate that, but that's what they are saying.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

That's not what non-transferable means. It means you can not give it to somebody else. Your gym membership is non-transferable. Only you can use it. Your drivers license is non-transferable. They're basically saying you can not give it to somebody else/sell it. I don't know how they would regulate that, but that's what they are saying.
i think it means that you can do it..but they wont do it for you.

I got the call that I won. Called the office today for details. They said tickets are either $850 or $950 and you won't know until you get to Candelstick which ones you get. They also said non-transferable means you cannot have someone else buy them in your place, but I asked if I could sell on stubhub after I buy them, and they said yes.
Originally posted by captnkos:

I got the call that I won. Called the office today for details. They said tickets are either $850 or $950 and you won't know until you get to Candelstick which ones you get. They also said non-transferable means you cannot have someone else buy them in your place, but I asked if I could sell on stubhub after I buy them, and they said yes.

Wanna sell them to a real 49er fan? PM me if interested.
I stand corrected.

I'm not in the lotto... but I'll root for all of you to win. What Lotto is this?
Still figure there will be a fair amount of people who just say no, instead of risking trying to sell on StubHub and striking out. I suspect there will be another lottery next Tuesday but the odds there will be much lower.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Still figure there will be a fair amount of people who just say no, instead of risking trying to sell on StubHub and striking out. I suspect there will be another lottery next Tuesday but the odds there will be much lower.

Before that. Saturday or Sunday would be my guess.

Or they will sell them for more in their $6k package
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Or they will sell them for more in their $6k package

They probably already have more than they can sell for those packages. Just like their $400 tailgate packages for the playoff game. Those they had to dump late on ticketmaster, what will they do with the package ones that don't sell this time?
Share 49ersWebzone