There are 258 users in the forums

Lottery for Super Bowl Tickets

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Damn. So many rejections. I know the odds are against it, but still.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
FAIL for me, too.

me 3.
I figured the odds were about 1 in 5...but it seems like it's not even 1 in 10.
None for us either, 20 seats for 45 years and not drawn last time either.I talked to two friends , one has 13 tickets 40+ years, 40 yard line ; the other 8 tickets 40+ years 35 yd line, both got nothing.
They advised us we could sign up for the 6K per person travel package and we 'd be able to get a ticket. Looks like they're really sticking it to the Faithful.
Originally posted by kezarkid:
None for us either, 20 seats for 45 years and not drawn last time either.I talked to two friends , one has 13 tickets 40+ years, 40 yard line ; the other 8 tickets 40+ years 35 yd line, both got nothing.
They advised us we could sign up for the 6K per person travel package and we 'd be able to get a ticket. Looks like they're really sticking it to the Faithful.

I think they're selling the tickets instead of giving them to season ticket holders. I'd be curious to see just how many were available for lotto.
any of the rejections/winners have season tickets for santa clara? just curious as to how "random" these drawings are
Originally posted by samoan49er:
any of the rejections/winners have season tickets for santa clara? just curious as to how "random" these drawings are

Rejection...and I rejected Santa Clara. I doubt that it had anything to do with it.
Originally posted by Jakemall:

1 in 10, you think it was a 10% chance. How many were they drawing? 10 tops maybe. How many season ticket holders are there? Odds were more like 1 in 10k.
What a tease!! My heart skipped a beat when I read the email subject: "Results: Super Bowl Random Drawing."

But just like most of you, I wasn't selected.

I read somewhere that face value ranges from $600 to $1200 per ticket.
[ Edited by curtyniner on Jan 22, 2013 at 11:42 AM ]
I didn't win.

That's total BS and makes me wish I hadn't purchased SBLs. You can buy ticket online and book your own travel for less.
Originally posted by father49er:

That's total BS and makes me wish I hadn't purchased SBLs. You can buy ticket online and book your own travel for less.

makes me want to return mine as well

Probably more like 1 in 1000.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

1 in 10, you think it was a 10% chance. How many were they drawing? 10 tops maybe. How many season ticket holders are there? Odds were more like 1 in 10k.

Don't know for sure but they had 17.5% of a 70k seated stadium. and we have around 20-30k season ticket holders. So with a 2 ticket per season ticket holder limit...
[ Edited by Jakemall on Jan 22, 2013 at 12:09 PM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Don't know for sure but they had 17.5% of a 70k seated stadium. and we have around 20-30k season ticket holders. So with a 2 ticket per season ticket holder limit...

Who had 17.5% of the 70k stadium .. The 49ers organization gets 17.5% of the tickets to the SuperBowl? Where did you read that? I highly doubt that.
Share 49ersWebzone