LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Lottery for Super Bowl Tickets

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Didn't get lol :(
Just tweet Jed saying you've been a ticket holder forever and never been chosen. He's fan friendly .. So it might work out. Can't hurt to try
  • da209
  • Veteran
my buddy is selling tickets to the super bowl 5000$ a piece and you get to eat breakfeast with the team
Originally posted by da209:
my buddy is selling tickets to the super bowl 5000$ a piece and you get to eat breakfeast with the team

b******t on the bfast part
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:

yeah im being serious and if they have an after party you get in as well. Thats exactly what he told me .
Originally posted by SportsFan:

yeah im being serious and if they have an after party you get in as well. Thats exactly what he told me .

Sounds like the ticket package 9ers are offering at the same price ?
Okay, here is how it works from experience. The team receives its allotment of tickets from the NFL and it decides how many it will keep and how many it will "lottery" to the season ticket holders. They hold the lottery a day or two after the NFC championship and give winners the right to purchase two tickets regardless of how many season tickets you have. By the weekend they will determine how many tickets were not sold through the first lottery and they will have a second drawing the weekend before the Superbowl.

If you didn't get picked today don't despair. Many "winners" won't pay and the team will not leave tickets unsold.
Originally posted by ArmchairQB:
Okay, here is how it works from experience. The team receives its allotment of tickets from the NFL and it decides how many it will keep and how many it will "lottery" to the season ticket holders. They hold the lottery a day or two after the NFC championship and give winners the right to purchase two tickets regardless of how many season tickets you have. By the weekend they will determine how many tickets were not sold through the first lottery and they will have a second drawing the weekend before the Superbowl.

If you didn't get picked today don't despair. Many "winners" won't pay and the team will not leave tickets unsold.

That is what I figured.
It's hard to imagine someone won't buy when you can easily flip for at least 2.5x face value.
HOLY CRAP, HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kidash98:

You're going?
Originally posted by father49er:
It's hard to imagine someone won't buy when you can easily flip for at least 2.5x face value.

Some people cannot come up with 2k cash in two days.

You're going?

No, I just farted hella loud...

You're going?

No, I just farted hella loud...

Figured as much.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by ArmchairQB:

[ Edited by NONAME on Jan 22, 2013 at 3:41 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone