There are 203 users in the forums

Which Baltimore player on defense do you fear?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which Baltimore player on defense do you fear?

Pollard. Brother brings a full load of wood to contact.
None.
we aint scared of s**t!!!
Reed, savy safey who makes plays others don't and can make any qb look bad at times.

He will not be easy to beat and if a ball is off, he will not miss the oppertunity to pick it.
Without a doubt Pollard. Dude is just insane, and is one of the dirtier players in the league. He will do anything to try and knock someone out of the game. It could be a reciever, tight end, or even a running back getting to the 2nd level he will come hard and with his head down.

I'm worried about our guys with Pollard out there.
Iupati and Goodwinn should be able to neutralize Ngata. I dont like Staley matching up with Suggs and there's not more than a couple safeties that have ever been better than Reed TBH FWIW.
suggs isnt at 100% but he is still pretty good but with ngata next to him he is still a menace. i expect for the ravens front 7 to add a lot of pressure so that will be the deciding factor of the game...who owns the LOS?
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Reed, not only is he good at intercepting balls, he usually gets a good return when he does.
"Fear" isn't an accurate word.

IMO, "concerned" is more like it. Ngata can be a force. Reed is good but I'm not worried about him. Suggs is VERY tough comes right behing Ngata in my concerns.
lol you put Lewis on the list but not Suggs?

• GORO
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Iupati and Goodwinn should be able to neutralize Ngata. I dont like Staley matching up with Suggs and there's not more than a couple safeties that have ever been better than Reed TBH FWIW.

If the 49ers get behind and the Ravens bring extra rushers Ngata would be the hardest to block. Iupati has been inconsistent in pass protection but has been solid as a run blocker all year.
Ray Ray is talking to invisible people...like having a two way conversation ....that disturbs the hell out of me
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rk1642:
Reed, savy safey who makes plays others don't and can make any qb look bad at times.

He will not be easy to beat and if a ball is off, he will not miss the oppertunity to pick it.

Ed Reed has been strugling with injuries all year and has only been half himself this year, as long a Kaeper doesnot force the ball he should be okay.
Kruger is the X-Factor.
Last year i did, this year nobody really scares me. Suggs ate us up last year so if any player it'd be him.
Share 49ersWebzone