Thinking bout it.
$4 , 000
There are 675 users in the forums
Super Bowl roll call....who's going to New Orleans?
Jan 20, 2013 at 5:49 PM
- blizzuntz
- Veteran
- Posts: 56,279
Jan 20, 2013 at 5:51 PM
- father49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,429
All the hotels are booked. What's a good alternative?
Jan 20, 2013 at 5:51 PM
- father49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,429
Originally posted by blizzuntz:Thinking bout it.
$4 , 000
2.2k ea right?
Jan 20, 2013 at 5:52 PM
- schmons
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,145
Originally posted by father49er:
All the hotels are booked. What's a good alternative?
http://consumerist.com/2013/01/18/sleeping-in-this-guys-car-for-1800night-might-be-a-better-deal-than-other-super-bowl-rentals/
Jan 20, 2013 at 5:52 PM
- Niners99
- Veteran
- Posts: 44,280
Originally posted by father49er:All the hotels are booked. What's a good alternative?
I heard the Superdome is a good place to stay. Possibility of rape though.
Jan 20, 2013 at 5:53 PM
- blizzuntz
- Veteran
- Posts: 56,279
Originally posted by father49er:Originally posted by blizzuntz:Thinking bout it.
$4 , 000
2.2k ea right?
Flights are like 900-1000, tix 2,2
Jan 20, 2013 at 5:53 PM
- HudsonValley
- Member
- Posts: 836
what are ticket prices, just to know ?
Jan 20, 2013 at 5:54 PM
- father49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,429
How's the drive from Baton Rouge to New Orleans?
Jan 20, 2013 at 5:56 PM
- JerryRice1848
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,224
Sleep at the Harrah's slot room
Jan 20, 2013 at 6:05 PM
- SJniner7
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,749
How do you even buy tickets? Seems like a very small amount go to season ticket holders
Jan 20, 2013 at 6:08 PM
- blizzuntz
- Veteran
- Posts: 56,279
Originally posted by SJniner7:How do you even buy tickets? Seems like a very small amount go to season ticket holders
Stubhub
Jan 20, 2013 at 6:16 PM
- ArmchairQB
- Veteran
- Posts: 558
I live an hour's drive from the Superdome. I will be there starting next weekend!!! Mardi Gras now this!
C'est les bon temps rouler!!! Geaux Niners!!!
C'est les bon temps rouler!!! Geaux Niners!!!
Jan 20, 2013 at 6:21 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Too expensive
Jan 20, 2013 at 7:01 PM
- kelson49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 361
I live in Denver, but I'm originally from Mobile, AL. If the hotels are full in NO, I'd recommend staying in Mobile, Biloxi, Baton Rouge, or Hammond. Mobile is the farthest, and it's only a 2 hour drive. I lived in Hammond for a year; it is the most isolated/boring, but there are a few hotels and it's the closest.