LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

Super Bowl roll call....who's going to New Orleans?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am going to be there Monday to Monday!!!!! Not sure where my seats are but will be in the building!!!!
you can add me to the list MFKRS !!!!!
I'm seriously considering going. Would fly into Mobile, then drive to NO on Sunday. Just trying to find reasonably priced tickets (ha!)
American Airlines had SJC->DAL->MSY flights for ~ $850, that's not a big markup. Hotels are a bit harder to come by.
I'm also thinking about flying into Mobile and taking my chances scalping.

Make sure everyone is aware of what the Super Bowl tickets look like, and don't buy fakes!
Originally posted by father49er:
All the hotels are booked. What's a good alternative?
AirBNB
Taking my brother in law instead of my wife. That'll teach her to root for the falcons.
Originally posted by 49Fever:
Got my ticket for $2700 charges include on nflticketexchange section 639 row 21 way up and behind the niners bench (cheapest was $2100)
Hotel reserved at baton rouge BW chateau louisiane for $350 (in NOLA it was min 4 nights for $1000 !)
Car reserved at MSY airport for $200 (baton rouge is a one hour drive from NOLA)
Got my airline ticket for $1200 brussels dulles MSY dulles brussels (arrive on saturday evening, leave noon tuesday, monday was sold out)
Total $4500 approx
Once in a lifetime chance that i can afford
Go niners

You sir, have my respect. Enjoy the city and your trip.
Originally posted by mcbeevy:
Is anyone planning a 49er tailgate party???? I live 3 hours away and would love to watch with other 49er fans.

This! right now I'm planning to watch the game at a local sports bar then hit bourbon and go crazy
[ Edited by 228niner on Jan 23, 2013 at 8:41 AM ]
Wow the price have soared
i paid 2400$ charge not included for section 634 row 21, seconds after game's end and now they are 3000$ !
i made the right choice not to wait as i was ready to pay that kind of price
Of course i could have waited that one of you lucky winner of the ticket lottery would sell it to me at face value...

Got my tickets to the game today! Section 132! See you guys in NOLA!! I'll be there Wednesday!
[ Edited by Lott49ersFan on Jan 23, 2013 at 3:54 PM ]
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Got my tickets to the game today! Section 132! See you guys in NOLA!! I'll be there Wednesday!

Congrats dude, very nice that you're on the plaza level. If I'm not mistaken, that'll be right by the corner the 49ers will be going in and out of since you guys will be using our locker room as the NFC is the home team this year. You'll be looking right down the 9ers' sideline.

For anyone else that has tickets or are thinking about making the plunge, go to this website below and enter the section and row number and you can get a 3d view on what things will look like from your seats.

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_orleans_saints/

Enjoy your time here man.
Originally posted by IronSaint:

Congrats dude, very nice that you're on the plaza level. If I'm not mistaken, that'll be right by the corner the 49ers will be going in and out of since you guys will be using our locker room as the NFC is the home team this year. You'll be looking right down the 9ers' sideline.

For anyone else that has tickets or are thinking about making the plunge, go to this website below and enter the section and row number and you can get a 3d view on what things will look like from your seats.

Thanks..it doesn't looks there's a bad seat in the house
Me, my wife and a friend got our tickets today. We'll be there.
Originally posted by IronSaint:

Thanks a lot, man! Can't wait!
Share 49ersWebzone