There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

THE HELL YEAH! WE'RE GOING TO THE (CENSORED) SUPERBOWL THREAD!!!

Originally posted by Jcool:
NO ONE BETTER BUY A NFC CHAMP SHIRT, OR HAT, OR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STILL GOT ONE MORE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ Exactly!
The mods are arbitrary and egomaniacs. This was an awesome thread that has now vanished
Finally! The 49ers are going back to the Superbowl. It's been a very long time.....of joy.....
Been following this team since the 1976 season. Been a loyal fan ever since I can remember. I admit, we were spoiled with the dynasty years but wow.....

After all that drought, we are finally back in the big dance! To the rest of my brethren, SALUT!!!!!

One more game to win, boys! One more win!!!!!!

Originally posted by theninermaniac:
The mods are arbitrary and egomaniacs. This was an awesome thread that has now vanished

What are you talking about?

lolwhut.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

lolwhut.

Well he's right about at least one thing....This thread is filled with Awesome!!!

I agree though..it really sucks to post in a thread after it has vanished...
[ Edited by Jakemall on Jan 21, 2013 at 11:40 AM ]
I had Popeyes chicken for dinner last night and it was the best fried chicken ever. So far today has been the best Monday ever. Its amazing what a trip to the Super Bowl for our beloved Niners can do.
Well looks like the pats are out anyway! I'm still pulling for you guys! Send the boys and you'll knock that Frankenstein flaco out!
Thanks, we'll need to get revenge on you guys another time
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

lolwhut.

Well he's right about at least one thing....This thread is filled with Awesome!!!

I agree though..it really sucks to post in a thread after it has vanished...

Which thread is he on about?
thank you Jed
I remember lurking on WZ back in the bad old days -- remember Rattay and Dorsey?
I remember getting excited for Nolan and signing up for the Zone and getting my hopes crushed time and time again.
By the time Sing lost the team, I kept rooting and watching, but pretty much stopped posting.
The only thing that kept me going was that my school (Texas Tech) was kicking some ass on the NCAA gridiron - relatively speaking.
Well now Tech sucks, but the Niners have risen back to prominence.

I love it!
The way the Falcons where just marching up and down the field in the first quarter, it brought back all the feelings from last years loss to the Giants. I just kept repeating to myself "it can't go down like this." These guys are just a team of bada$$es! One more win to go!