There are 648 users in the forums
THE HELL YEAH! WE'RE GOING TO THE (CENSORED) SUPERBOWL THREAD!!!
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jan 21, 2013 at 10:51 AM
- theninermaniac
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,430
The mods are arbitrary and egomaniacs. This was an awesome thread that has now vanished
Jan 21, 2013 at 11:08 AM
- 619Niner
- Veteran
- Posts: 123
Finally! The 49ers are going back to the Superbowl. It's been a very long time.....
of joy.....
Jan 21, 2013 at 11:11 AM
- kidash98
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 26,660
Been following this team since the 1976 season. Been a loyal fan ever since I can remember. I admit, we were spoiled with the dynasty years but wow.....
After all that drought, we are finally back in the big dance! To the rest of my brethren, SALUT!!!!!
One more game to win, boys! One more win!!!!!!
- 98
After all that drought, we are finally back in the big dance! To the rest of my brethren, SALUT!!!!!
One more game to win, boys! One more win!!!!!!
- 98
Jan 21, 2013 at 11:12 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,413
Originally posted by theninermaniac:The mods are arbitrary and egomaniacs. This was an awesome thread that has now vanished
What are you talking about?
Jan 21, 2013 at 11:13 AM
- father49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,409
Jan 21, 2013 at 11:16 AM
- NineFourNiner
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 78,512
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
The mods are arbitrary and egomaniacs. This was an awesome thread that has now vanished
lolwhut.
Jan 21, 2013 at 11:39 AM
- Jakemall
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,802
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
The mods are arbitrary and egomaniacs. This was an awesome thread that has now vanished
lolwhut.
Well he's right about at least one thing....This thread is filled with Awesome!!!

I agree though..it really sucks to post in a thread after it has vanished...
[ Edited by Jakemall on Jan 21, 2013 at 11:40 AM ]
Jan 21, 2013 at 11:44 AM
- Yunchang
- Veteran
- Posts: 313
I had Popeyes chicken for dinner last night and it was the best fried chicken ever. So far today has been the best Monday ever. Its amazing what a trip to the Super Bowl for our beloved Niners can do.
Jan 21, 2013 at 12:33 PM
- Eli-te
- Veteran
- Posts: 346
Well looks like the pats are out anyway! I'm still pulling for you guys! Send the boys and you'll knock that Frankenstein flaco out!
Jan 21, 2013 at 12:36 PM
- Godsleftsock
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,291
Thanks, we'll need to get revenge on you guys another time
Jan 21, 2013 at 12:44 PM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,413
Originally posted by Jakemall:Originally posted by NineFourNiner:Originally posted by theninermaniac:The mods are arbitrary and egomaniacs. This was an awesome thread that has now vanished
lolwhut.
Well he's right about at least one thing....This thread is filled with Awesome!!!
I agree though..it really sucks to post in a thread after it has vanished...
Which thread is he on about?
Jan 21, 2013 at 1:12 PM
- CityKing415
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,048
thank you Jed
Jan 21, 2013 at 4:09 PM
- cestmoi
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,140
I remember lurking on WZ back in the bad old days -- remember Rattay and Dorsey?
I remember getting excited for Nolan and signing up for the Zone and getting my hopes crushed time and time again.
By the time Sing lost the team, I kept rooting and watching, but pretty much stopped posting.
The only thing that kept me going was that my school (Texas Tech) was kicking some ass on the NCAA gridiron - relatively speaking.
Well now Tech sucks, but the Niners have risen back to prominence.
I love it!
I remember getting excited for Nolan and signing up for the Zone and getting my hopes crushed time and time again.
By the time Sing lost the team, I kept rooting and watching, but pretty much stopped posting.
The only thing that kept me going was that my school (Texas Tech) was kicking some ass on the NCAA gridiron - relatively speaking.
Well now Tech sucks, but the Niners have risen back to prominence.
I love it!
Jan 21, 2013 at 4:29 PM
- goldstandard
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,436
The way the Falcons where just marching up and down the field in the first quarter, it brought back all the feelings from last years loss to the Giants. I just kept repeating to myself "it can't go down like this." These guys are just a team of bada$$es! One more win to go!
Jan 21, 2013 at 4:32 PM
- Jakemall
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,802
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
The mods are arbitrary and egomaniacs. This was an awesome thread that has now vanished
lolwhut.
Well he's right about at least one thing....This thread is filled with Awesome!!!
I agree though..it really sucks to post in a thread after it has vanished...
Which thread is he on about?
I thought he was talking about this one... I was trying to be funny.