LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

THE HELL YEAH! WE'RE GOING TO THE (CENSORED) SUPERBOWL THREAD!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Very proud of this team! Worked very hard to get where they are today and they DESERVE IT! It has been 18 long years, but worth the wait! Happiness, finally!
Doesn't feel real. I feel like in still stuck in the 4th and super stressed out.

That game was an emotional rOller coAster and I drank like a fish making it worse.

Go Niners!
Didn't sleep last night.
Originally posted by genuinethoughts:
Very proud of this team! Worked very hard to get where they are today and they DESERVE IT! It has been 18 long years, but worth the wait! Happiness, finally!

WE ARE GOING TO THE F.F..F.F..F.F SUPERBOWL.

GREETINGS FROM LIMA - PERU
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Doesn't feel real. I feel like in still stuck in the 4th and super stressed out.

That game was an emotional rOller coAster and I drank like a fish making it worse.

Go Niners!

I think alot of us feel the same way. To early to celebrate though, one more to go...

Superbowl or Bust Baby... Go Niners!
I think I might enjoy watching the probowl this year even with no 49er players.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Quest for six, baby!
woke up like this
after that batted down by Bowman on 4th down & saw No flags thrown I got SO F'n Choked up.

Was yelling at the top of my lungs"We're Going To The Super Bowl!! " Holy S*t!!

So UnReal....still get choked up when i hear the replay of Ted Robinson's call on the radio
I threw my recliner off porch.

You know whats great about the 9ers? They are a complete team. Yesterdays victory took both the offense and the defense to win.

Special teams had a glitch with the missed field goal but over all it was a complete team victory led by a great coaching staff with CK at the helm.

Shout out to Mario, Kyle, Parys, Kendall, and Alex; get ready, your rings are coming!!!!

Go 9ers!!!!
[ Edited by kemp_j on Jan 21, 2013 at 9:07 AM ]
Originally posted by WashSt9er:
I threw my recliner off porch.

LOL
I really really really want to see guys like Gore, J. Smith, Willis, and V. Davis raise the Lambardi trophy 2 weeks from now.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I hate the two week wait.
Originally posted by Jcool:
NO ONE BETTER BUY A NFC CHAMP SHIRT, OR HAT, OR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STILL GOT ONE MORE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ Exactly!
Share 49ersWebzone