There are 276 users in the forums

THE HELL YEAH! WE'RE GOING TO THE (CENSORED) SUPERBOWL THREAD!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
check in you emotional fcks...

not gonna lie, shed some tears..watching every game from 2002-2010 watching us struggle going thru all that this was so gratifying.

1 more fckni win..LETS GO
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by iLL49er:
check in you emotional fcks...

not gonna lie, shed some tears..watching every game from 2002-2010 watching us struggle going thru all that this was so gratifying.

1 more fckni win..LETS GO

We've been here a long time old timer. A long time. You weren't the only one shedding some tears.
Originally posted by fropwns:
We've been here a long time old timer. A long time. You weren't the only one shedding some tears.

indeed...what a feeling. 1 more win man, 1 more win

for frank gore, for justin smith...even for randy moss even tho he's only been here 1yr.

so proud of this team, even when we sucked these players never quit during games they gave 100% effort to the end of every game through the nolan years and dingleberry years

unbelievable character
Only one more matchup on the season and then we're done having to listen to Faulk and Sanders talk about how we can't win this one. They pick against us every week and their bias should NOT be tolerated on the NFL network! Sick of those two. Irvin has more right to hate on us than those two morons and yet he keeps a neutral stance on the 49ers. Why can't those two? Sick of Bradshaw's hatin arse too! Glad he had to do the locker room interviews with our boys after the big win yesterday!

F them all! GO NINERS! We win and they can choke on it all offseason!
Going through all the dark years was worth it. We are in the Super Bowl. I was actually numb after the game, it didnt sink in right away. It didn't hit me until a few hours later.
I went to our home game vs the lions... All the way from Rochester ny 1 hour from buffalo..... Niner fan since the late 80,s..... I had to make the homage trip to CANDLESTICK before it was torn down !

We are now in the superbowl !!! Iceing on the cake .. I cant &^%&&*( in b leave it !!!! HELLLLLLL YESSSSSSS !!!!

GOLD BLOODED IN NEW YORK !

and yes...... tear in my eye....
[ Edited by redrazer45 on Jan 21, 2013 at 6:52 AM ]
IS THIS REAL LIFE?!?!? I have to pinch myself throughout the day. Feels good to be a 9er fan, time to go get #6
It is cool to wake up, pour some coffee, and read this thread
[ Edited by LottOfDefense on Jan 21, 2013 at 7:00 AM ]
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
I love it !!!!!
For those that broke something when Brett Farve threw that last second touchdown against the Niners when he played for the Vikings.

Originally posted by Paul:

play of the game

Took my hat off and slambed it to the ground on that call...

Then i picked it up , dusted it off and put it back on, then took a sip of my jack and coke
Here is sit IN THE HEART OF RAVENS COUNTRY driving a bright red truck flying the red and gold colors 365 days a year and our day is finally here! I am always getting really bad looks from ravens fans, but that's okay. Now, my 3 of kids won't even talk to me until after the SB is over because they are all ravens fans.....that's okay too. We are here for number 6 and DESTINY IS OURS! I have been a fan, loyal through and through since 1969. Been through the darkest of years and now the light is on us!
down here in mobile, al where everyone is roll tiding or screaming who dat! not many 49er fans abide in the south but I"m one of them and I'm ready for this GAME!
for those who stuck through the terry donohue years....
That´s game, worderful!! Congratulations 49ers!!!
Here in Brazil we believe: Nobody is better than 49ers!!
Go Niners!!!
Share 49ersWebzone