LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 190 users in the forums

THE HELL YEAH! WE'RE GOING TO THE (CENSORED) SUPERBOWL THREAD!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
For those who remember Julian Peterson leaving the forty niners to play with seahawks........THIS IS FOR YOU
HELLLLLL YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
for those of you who remember when the draft was more important than the rest of the regular season, this is for you
I LOVE ALL YOU MOTHER f**kERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont think this boner is ever goin away!!!
  • HIMYM
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Eli_23:
For those of you that remember the T.O trade for the almighty Brandon Whiting.. This is for you

That's a good one.
For those that went from Rollin' with Nolan to "fallin" with Nolan/NoWIN, this is for you.
Thought about laughing at the falcons on their board after all the smack, but know they are hurting, so thought bettter of it
For those of you that were still in grade/middle/high school when the Niners last won a SB, and now have kids in grade school this is for you.
For Those of you who remember Cody Pickett was our QB and Special Teams Ace.
[ Edited by OX49er253 on Jan 20, 2013 at 6:58 PM ]
For those of you who remember Terry Jackson and the almighty Taylor Jacobs in training camp lol... feels good to be back in the big game 18 years been too long

Don't forget Terry Frickin Donodont and Dennis Frickin Erichicken. Damn there were lean times. AND ITS OVER!
Those who remember 4 straight games without a touchdown. Those who remember the humiliating beatdowns (down 41-0 to Bears at half). Those who remember the games when Andy Lee punts were the highlights. Those who remember we won the moral victory trophies. Those who remember our only crowning achievement was having the most cap room in the offseason.
Originally posted by Eli_23:
For those of you that remember the T.O trade for the almighty Brandon Whiting.. This is for you

Brandon Whitings sister was my econ teacher in high school, she had some big t*ties.
For those of you who thought David Boston was the missing piece this is for you.

For those of you who saw Aaron Rodgers win the Superbowl and thought we missed out this is for you.

For those of you who sat through 7-9, 2-14, 4-12, 7-9, 5-11, 7-9, 8-8, 6-10 this is for you.
i don't remember much of this.

thank you alcohol.
Share 49ersWebzone