There are 209 users in the forums

THE HELL YEAH! WE'RE GOING TO THE (CENSORED) SUPERBOWL THREAD!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
For all those fans who never changed a, left a game early, or turned their back on the team, this is for you!

For all those fans living in hostile territory - though didn't shy away from wearing the 49ers colors, this is for you.

For all those fans who wen't to the away games and wore the 49ers colors, this one is for you.

For all the fans who cheered really loud when our offense was on the field...this one is also for you.
I'm sorry mods if this post may not belong here, but I have a little something to say to my beloved Niner fans who have been through the darkness just like I have.

Straight up; we deserve this trophy just as much as the Ravens do. But in my opinion, we may even deserve it more.

I really believe in this team... and at this point I dont give a CRAP about Ray Lewis' dream finish.

They have ALWAYS been good, they always contend. We sucked for so freaking long, I dont care anymore. It is our time to shine.

The Ravens have NOTHING on their team we havent seen. We have taken out the two BEST receiving corps in the league two weeks in a row. We have stepped up and defeated EVERY elite Quarterback in the league. We WON the toughest division in the NFL and WE'VE BEEN IN THE ABYSS ALREADY.

The Ravens are playing their hardest because they always lose in the AFC championship. Yes, that must suck, but what about us? What about the team who has been the laughing stock of the NFC since 2004. What about the fans who stuck with their team despite less than mediocre finishes year in and year out? What about that kid from the Sunset who constantly defended his team when he got in football arguments at school because he always had faith his team would come through for him someday?

What about that team that overcame it all? What about that team that was a FIELD GOAL away from making the Superbowl, and completing the most miraculous franchise turnaround in NFL history?

What about Justin Smith, Patrick Willis, Vernon Davis, Frank Gore, Brian Jennings, Joe Staley, Delanie Walker?Sheesh, even Alex Smith, Randy Moss and David Akers?

All of these mighty men have been the lowest you can possibly go. These men know what it means to be hungry, and this fanbase knows what this championship means to us, and the city the 49ers represent.

Im talking about the Sunset, Im talking about the Fillmore, Im talking about Hunters point, Im talking about China Town, Im talking about Diamond Hights, Im talking about the Mission,

Im talking about Marin County, Im talking about Napa County, Im talking about Sonoma County, Im talking about Northern Californians, Sh*t Im even talking Niner Fans who are Southern Californians, East Coasters, Middle Westers. ALL OF US HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH, NOTHING SHOULD EVEN MATTER.

I love the way we match up against this team, it should be practically against the RULES to give Jim Harbaugh 2 weeks to prepare for a game.

Not only do I NOT fear their running game, or their deep ball receivers, or their slightly above average tight end, but I also dont fear their defense, because our Offense has been scoring at WILL in the latter portion of these playoffs.

People may think that the 49ers match up well in terms of talent, but people dont realize that we match up even better with heart. We are not the only ones playing for something more than a superbowl.

I get this sounds a little ra' ra', but please Niner fans, Do not lose sight of whats important to us. This is everything we have been waiting for, especially Kids like me who were born in the early 90's that missed out on our history of greatness.

Have faith in this team, have faith in our fans, and have faith yourselves. LETS GO NINERS! BRING HOME THE CHAMPIONSHIP
We going to the super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brooks you played some key stops in those final moments to hold off that Falcons offense!
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
For those who were here when Kwame Harris was drafted as the first round pick.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
Originally posted by jrg:
For those under 30 (myself included) who have suffered through the 2-14, 4-12, etc years and have been standing here faithful and never experienced the 49ers 80s domination.

was 2 in 94 , apparently cried the whole game then stopped when we lifted the Lombardi. Been waiting, flying the flag in my city ever since.

Hell yeah bro. Time to start a NEW dynasty
Originally posted by Axl49:
For those who were here when Kwame Harris was drafted as the first round pick.

For those who remember when Bryan Gilmore was our most reliable receiving threat.
For those of you who remember Darrell Jackson's facemask, this is for you.
For those who thought Denis ericson was the next great coach when we signed him
I love you right now. No homo.
Imagine being on the east coast, rooting for the 49ers. This has been a long time coming.

Can Jacksons County/Southern Oregon/Jefferson State get some love?
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
I love you right now. No homo.

Love you too man no homo.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Can Jacksons County/Southern Oregon/Jefferson State get some love?

Everyone that bleeds red and gold is accounted for in this thread. I just couldnt think of every place off the top of my head.
For those of you that thought Kevin Barlow would be a franchise player.
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
For those under 30 (myself included) who have suffered through the 2-14, 4-12, etc years and have been standing here faithful and never experienced the 49ers 80s domination.

was 2 in 94 , apparently cried the whole game then stopped when we lifted the Lombardi. Been waiting, flying the flag in my city ever since.

Hell yeah bro. Time to start a NEW dynasty

Time to add to this storied franchise brother. Let the new chapter begin. Was acting like a lunatic this morning lol
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
For those who looked at The Battle of the Bay is the most excited game of the season.

For those who remember Chris Weinke (sp?)

For those who spent countless times wondering why your letting just a game literally ruin your whole week , but never losing faith

I listened to that entire game on the radio (Chris Weinke signed off the street to start) I was PISSED i wanted MIchael Robinson to be the QB cuz he was the QB at Penn State or wherever.

Wasn't that Bryant Youngs last game too? Damn those were some dark times.
Share 49ersWebzone