There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Hope the Niners are paying attention to Trent's analysis of Flacco's love of the Right side of the field.

I'm sure Fangio had broken down and informed his players of every tendency possible before they ever left Santa Clara last week.
If people don't quit calling Joe Flacco "Joe Cool" I'm going to lose my sh*t!!

i know right! I don't know how anyone who saw montana could compare this d-bag to him. And thats damn well what they are doing.just plain stupid!!
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
If people don't quit calling Joe Flacco "Joe Cool" I'm going to lose my sh*t!!

i know right! I don't know how anyone who saw montana could compare this d-bag to him. And thats damn well what they are doing.just plain stupid!!

When he use those ice packs at halftime, yes he will be cool.
It's time to give Ray Lewis his going away present...

how the hell do ravens have more fans at the game than we do
Winnin in DEN and NE was impressive but it is time the BAL road ends.
When the first thread was at 300+ pages i was going to post that the number of pages we got to before the game was going to be our yardage, now in the new thread ill say that it will be our points scored. Whos got it better than us???
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

Baltimore is only 1,124 miles away from New Orleans, San Francisco: 2,272 miles
nobody disappeared

GREAT JOB COACH
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Hope the Niners are paying attention to Trent's analysis of Flacco's love of the Right side of the field.

I'm sure Fangio had broken down and informed his players of every tendency possible before they ever left Santa Clara last week.

Yeah pretty sure of it. This coaching staff doesn't leave out any details!
6 hours to kick off ... pre-game type coverage all day .... beer is cold ... food is ready .... havin my traditional Grits, Sausage, and Eggs breakfast (Yep, same thing for all 5 SB wins) ...... Watched some SB highlights last night ... got my 52 Jersey on ... big screen warmed up ... my wife, the life long Cleveland Browns fan, is wearing one of my other 49ers t-shirts .... She's yelled F**K ART MODEL several times already this morning ... it's gonna be E-P-I-C ....

Folks, it is SUPER BOWL SUNDAY .... and OUR 49ers are playing. It's gonna get UGLY for the Ravens very quickly.

Niner born and Niner bred, I'll be Niner faithful even AFTER I'm dead!!!!!

They are there, but they won't be inside. Our fans take after the team - calm, confident, keep it together and represent AT THE GAME .... let the Ratbirds fans blow their was outside of the stadium, which is where they'll be during the game ... OUTSIDE
Anyone else think that the Ravens are going to be too emotional for this game? Looking at all the different analysts picks, none of them have any other reason for the Ravens to pull off a win, other than emotion.

Flacco's emotions are going to be demoralizing when Aldon sacks the sh!t out of him!!!!!!!

I see a bunch of Niner fans on NFLN near the 49er hotel
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Nice work for the NFL Network reporter with the 49ers... Bill Welsh???