There are 184 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:
Originally posted by jrg:

LOL love how the ravens have that * OH SH*T * facial expression hahaha... Willis looks like he just scared the living hell outta ray rice lol.

Never really noticed that til now

Awesome

If people don't quit calling Joe Flacco "Joe Cool" I'm going to lose my sh*t!!
OMG it's finally here!!! I've waited my whole life for this, to finally care about a Super Bowl is awesome. Was too young to care or watch the 94 sb
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_NcDIhtya0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

So nervous,but excited today. Let's go 49ers.
Hope the Niners are paying attention to Trent's analysis of Flacco's love of the Right side of the field.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Hope the Niners are paying attention to Trent's analysis of Flacco's love of the Right side of the field.

Are we all watching the same thing this morning? I think I used to live in one of those buildings in the background.
Originally posted by frozen49er:

Are we all watching the same thing this morning? I think I used to live in one of those buildings in the background.

That's some bada** real estate dude, awesome spot.

I heard him earlier in the week saying he's purposely saving his analysis of flaccid until Sunday so as not to give a competive advantage to SF. I'm confident our coaches see the same tendencies.
I'm sure this was already brought up but I almost vomited when the NFL Network announced yesterday that "Brett Favre" was going to be on set ALL DAY today to talk about the game.

I know, can't be too superstitious but...hate that f**ker..stay away from our 9ers, don't curse us again.
Originally posted by SantaFe49er:

I heard him earlier in the week saying he's purposely saving his analysis of flaccid until Sunday so as not to give a competive advantage to SF. I'm confident our coaches see the same tendencies.

I heard that earlier this week as well. I also expect that if the Ravens responded to it already that the Niners have been made aware of it for awhile.

I'm sure Fangio had broken down and informed his players of every tendency possible before they ever left Santa Clara last week.
If people don't quit calling Joe Flacco "Joe Cool" I'm going to lose my sh*t!!

i know right! I don't know how anyone who saw montana could compare this d-bag to him. And thats damn well what they are doing.just plain stupid!!
Share 49ersWebzone