LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by boast:
i've waited for this day for 18 years. unbelievable.

I've only been waiting for 16 years, considering I became a fan in 1997, however it's been 16 years of my 24 years of life, or 2/3rds my whole life. Not to speak, it's my very first Niner's Super Bowl.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:

This. Nothing left to say.

I'VE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE.

YOU'VE JUST BEEN FRICKER'D.
Sjeioqeoocushjqhq this is it
Been a fan since I was 6, when I saw my first game (Super Bowl XXIV). Was obviously watching when we won it in '94, but I wasn't old enough to really appreciate it then.

Time to get it done today Niners, there can be only one.
[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on Feb 3, 2013 at 8:46 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

Kaepernick is 4th QB to start a Super Bowl in same season as making 1st career start. Last 2 (Brady, Warner) won.
I was 14 when we won in Pontiac in 1982, and it was amazing. Here we are 31 years and five Lombardi's later, and it almost feels as special as the first time after going through these past lean years. Seven Hours Baby !!!!!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:

This. Nothing left to say.

*sniffle*

::hugs::
  • jrg
  • Veteran
WE'RE HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Time to win this f**king thing today!
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I remember being a kid in Petaluma, CA looking at the back of a cereal box (long time ago but I'm almost positive this is where I was it) listing the championship teams and their total number of wins. I remember San Fran being on top with the Steelers and Cowboys. I woke up this morning and had that crazy flashback and the enormity of the game today hit me harder than it has yet.

f**king.

Huge.
[ Edited by PrisonOfGlass on Feb 3, 2013 at 9:01 AM ]
Stopping in for my pre-game post. I'm excited and ready to play this game. It's been a great year, and win or lose I'll count the days until next season.That being said, I think we are going to win and it will be epic. Everyone have a great day, and don't drink and drive.

Respect to the Ravens. Easier to say now, than after the game.

Now, off the PC and onto something that will help pass the time.
Originally posted by jrg:

LOL love how the ravens have that * OH SH*T * facial expression hahaha... Willis looks like he just scared the living hell outta ray rice lol.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:
Originally posted by jrg:

LOL love how the ravens have that * OH SH*T * facial expression hahaha... Willis looks like he just scared the living hell outta ray rice lol.

Never really noticed that til now

Awesome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_NcDIhtya0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Share 49ersWebzone