There are 182 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mryan1004:
NO!!!! it was a bad non call in the endzone!!!!!!

You have to play better than the refs. We were the home team in name only. The CBS crew, the refs, the crowd even, seemed to be on the Ravens side.

We came out not ready to play, and showed up too late. Next time, be ready.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
That 1st half was the nail in the coffin

s**t play calling at the end and the non call.
The Int and Fumble hurt the KO return was almost a back breaker but the last 4 play calls by Roman and Harbaugh were just terrible and lost us the game right there. Up the middle on first and goal with LMJ for 2 then second and goal from 5 and you call a roll out to the short side of the field with only one route. 3rd and goal from the 5 and you throw a short pass to the three crossing in front of the majority of the defense. Almost get a delay of game which if you re-watch Kaep was following Gore on a keeper. Then on forth and goal again from the 5 and you throw up a prayer against an all out blitz. Harbaugh should have called a time out because it was not going to help you on defense. It is a shame that the defense stunk most of the game and Gore just doesn't have that third gear anymore or he would have scored on that run.
The NFL wanted Ray to win a championship. That no call against Crabtree was bullmfingsh!+ period!!!!!
Originally posted by kray28:
Time to look forward to the future...it's bright for the 49ers.

We'll be back.

Screw the future. It took almost 20 years to get here. Another 20 years is gonna suck. Screw the Ravens. I want to read that their plane went down in the morning. Screw Greg Roman. Screw our secondary.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Total f**king disgrace...

James fumble
Culliver penalties and blown coverage
Vernon drop
Throwing 4 times in a row when inside the 15 and nagati was out
Burning the clock and timeouts when they still needed to catch up

f**king disgrace...so pissed off right now...
you could tell they were more prepared. the ravens didn't flinch at all. We were making mistakes all over the place. We didn't deserve that game at all. On to next year...

with the 31st pick in the draft...the niners select...
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for sfninerfanMax.
i would have tried the same play Gore scored on--on 3rd down--except Kaep would keep the ball and run left into the end zone.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Reasons we lost:

1. Roman's crap play calling
2. Secondary is horrible
3. Bad game mgmt.
4. Bad no call by the ref in the end zone play.

The endzone no call I can let go...the blatant facemask by Boldin for the first I am pissed about.

Jacoby Jones 108 yard return sucked too

Bad kick and bad coverage. Team loss. Close enough that bad calls from the refs made the difference.

Can't put this on coaching...it's on the players too...none of them played 100% the whole game.
I can't believe we couldn't move the ball 7 yards in four tries...with Ngata outta the game. We blew it. Just blew it.
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
The NFL wanted Ray to win a championship. That no call against Crabtree was bullmfingsh!+ period!!!!!

that fade was uncatchable inbounds anyways.

NFC Champ game last year, Super Bowl this year, Champs next year.
Special team 108 yds kickoff return for a TD. That killed it too.
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
i would have tried the same play Gore scored on--on 3rd down--except Kaep would keep the ball and run left into the end zone.

I thought they were setting that up -- a play like that.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:
Well, a disappointing end to the season. People will overblame the no hold call at the end, but this game was lost in the 1st half. The tendency in recent weeks to start slow and get down early - an dhet down BIG the last couple games - just finally doomed em.

Go Niners in 2013!

Agreed! The game is what it is. We played and we lost a close game, not a blowout at least. We just need to regroup in the offseason, sign some folks, draft some folks and start again in 2013.
The game was rigged
Share 49ersWebzone