There are 270 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Man stop being such whiny b***hes. We lost. Man up. Still love my Niners, no matter what. Gonna wear my niner gear tomorrow. Ban wagoners can jump off now.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
It's been a Good season Niner Fan. this Game really showed a lots of
the WZers true identity. A very SAD showing from MANY in this Thread.

yep! I TOTALLY AGREE!

Bull, that actually happened last year with all the Alex haters hoping he would fail.
They should of done a run option pass, bad calls at the end , predictable.
Odds are we don't return to this point of NFC championship next year. This was our moment and we choked. Point blank. We thought we can show up 2 hours late and win. A lot of transformation and work in the offseason.
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
We lost our chance at a superbowl when Harbaugh betrayed Alex.

Like I said before the playoffs, its all about Karma for us now. Winning the superbowl would have depended on whether Harbaugh made an honorable decision and none of us saw it, or that he did what we all suspected, a betrayal.

Looks like we have our answer.

We wouldnt have been here genius.

Alex is a very good QB, but Kap single handedly won us both playoff games with speed and pinpoint deep passes.
gore deserved the ball and deserves better
poor frank
Heck of a season folks. Very proud of that second half effort.

Kaep The future is bright with this kid. He took some hard hits today and he kept his composure.
Special team 108 yds kickoff return for a TD. That killed it too.
the future is bright for the Niners---they will be better next season---but you always need fresh players to keep the team moving forward--we need a strong draft in 2013, a better one than 2012.

I don't care about the no-call. Roman went full retard at the worst possible time, like he has done many times since coming here. No play-action, no read-option, not even jumbo formations on the goal line for three straight plays. Nothing. f**k him.
Dent was on that 94 Niner Super Bowl winner.
Originally posted by nanticoke:
TO be down by 22 and comeback and almost win it says alot about the team...we have a promising future...its ashame it didn't start today!!!
We WILL be back!!!!

It says we lost, get it?
I hate all this we'll be back b******t. Yeah, sure. When the hell has a team that lost the super bowl come back to win it the following year? It was right there this year, but they played stupid. This s**t hurts.
TO be down by 22 and comeback and almost win it says alot about the team...we have a promising future...its ashame it didn't start today!!!
We WILL be back!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone