LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:
Originally posted by NJNiner:

Still have this old tee from our last trip to the SB.

Dope!... im going to need my 3D glasses to see his pic better tho

Yea, it blurry but oh f'n well! GO NINERS!!!
Niners!!!!!!!!!!!
Game day dudes! Have a great day, dont drink too much! Go Niners!
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter New Orleans filled with more Ravens' fans than 49ers' fans, which should translate into something of a homefield advantage for Baltimore.

Yeah... a lot of Raven fans, but how many of those have tickets to the game?
This a better pic.
At long last we are back! Here's to all the faithful that stuck by the Niner through thick and thin!You know who you are! GO NINERS! Play the best game of your life!
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter New Orleans filled with more Ravens' fans than 49ers' fans, which should translate into something of a homefield advantage for Baltimore.

As I said before hopefully the team prepared for the game like a road team.
Originally posted by Tommyboy:

They did. I read an article on how they used to 12th man sound system for O & D in practice this week.
I gotta feelin' Aldon is gonna straight up SHINE tonight, y'all...
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
LET'S GO NINERS!!

A little more than 8 hours until kickoff. With each and every passing minute, I get more nervous and more excited. S**t, I don't want to know what I'll be feeling come game time...
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Originally posted by Tommyboy:

They did. I read an article on how they used to 12th man sound system for O & D in practice this week.

even if its 60/40 ravens that won't make a difference ...its close enough to half that it'll be the same for both teams in terms of noise
49ers will be Ballin' and are going to win the Super Bow for their 6th NFL Championshipl!!

LETS GO YOU 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well then that's going to be a stadium full of sad Raven fans!
Good luck and looking forward to a great game. I think Baltimore wins, and Ed Reed shines playing back home in LA (wearing my #20 jersey today), but I think it will be a close one. I think this one could end up as one for the ages!
Share 49ersWebzone