There are 217 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Crow-Magnon:
Good luck and looking forward to a great game. I think Baltimore wins, and Ed Reed shines playing back home in LA (wearing my #20 jersey today), but I think it will be a close one. I think this one could end up as one for the ages!

Good luck to you as well. I don't think it will be that close, your team is riding an overwhelming feeling right now but soon they will get smashed in the face and punched in the gut and all those emotional feelings bulls**t will go away. The Niners are a superior team and all this talk about getting Ray "another one" will soon be met with guys like Justin, Frank, Issac, Randy and will learn about true commitment to this game and not self-absorbed fluff. We are the greater "Team", we are the stronger "Team" and we are the faster "TEAM". The Lombardi is already ours, the Ravens just don't know it yet.

GO NINERS!!
Emotions aside, the Niners ARE the better team. Period. We're younger, faster, more polished.

Emotions did not carry the Ravens past Denver. A botched defensive scheme did.

Emotions did carry Baltimore past NE, but that was a revenge game brewing from last year, NOT Ray Lewis's retirement.

Emotions will do nothing for Baltimore today. They're going to get b***h-smacked today.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter New Orleans filled with more Ravens' fans than 49ers' fans, which should translate into something of a homefield advantage for Baltimore.

Yeah... a lot of Raven fans, but how many of those have tickets to the game?

That report was from last week, no ?

From what Ive seen these past few days, everyone is donning Niner jerseys. I think it will be us having the slight edge in home field advantage.
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Emotions aside, the Niners ARE the better team. Period. We're younger, faster, more polished.

Emotions did not carry the Ravens past Denver. A botched defensive scheme did.

Emotions did carry Baltimore past NE, but that was a revenge game brewing from last year, NOT Ray Lewis's retirement.

Emotions will do nothing for Baltimore today. They're going to get b***h-smacked today.

Co signed.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter New Orleans filled with more Ravens' fans than 49ers' fans, which should translate into something of a homefield advantage for Baltimore.

Well then that's going to be a stadium full of sad Raven fans!

FootballScoop Staff ‏@footballscoop
In the French Quarter today...way more black & gold than Red or Purple #WhoDatNation
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN RT @JC_Boza any sense of which fan base has bigger presence in NO? > Fri and Sat, I saw (and heard) a lot more Ravens fans around N.O.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
***Final Penis Update***
Looks good for the game. Got a good tingle going. Go, team, go!
Gameday baby!!!!!!
Originally posted by Jcool:

In the French Quarter today...way more black & gold than Red or Purple #WhoDatNation

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Lol saints lol
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows On the street? It's been 3-1 Ravens fans.... @Loud_Mouse What's the Ravens to 49ers fan ratio? @AdamSchefter says advantage Ravens
  • thl408
Time to put up or shut up. I know how nervous I am, can't imagine what the players are going through. Time for Kap to show the NFL what it means to revolutionize the quarterback position.

49ers!!!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Robin Williams ‏@robinwilliams

Going home. Niners!

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i took tomorrow off work just in case we lose. I don't wanna hear all the, "That sucks man, still a good year" crap. WE BETTER FKN WIN!
Share 49ersWebzone