LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 141 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jason
  • Veteran
What???
toast!!!!
Defense picks up where they left off...Suckville.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by jreff22:
We have a such a gem in Kap, and hes only in his 10th start. Hes still a baby, and has already led us to a SB. GTF off his back.

Some of you guys are so short-sighted and ungrateful.

Nice to know how many people would stab you in the back when the going got tough. Pathetic.

So that means he gets 0 criticism because he's a "baby"? The kid is a pro, remember the 2nd most important day? This franchise doesn't give mulligans on age or experience. He is he started, he needs to take the bull by the horns.

So the LMJ fumble is Kap's fault? Gore has sucked, the D has sucked. Kap is the only one doing anything positive.
Not much has been done by him so far. He needs to get in a groove.
When will it just end? Why are we even punting the ball?
dying a slow death
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
We have a such a gem in Kap, and hes only in his 10th start. Hes still a baby, and has already led us to a SB. GTF off his back.

Some of you guys are so short-sighted and ungrateful.

Nice to know how many people would stab you in the back when the going got tough. Pathetic.

Yup. The good thing about this season is, regardless of what happens today, we can now go forward with the confidence that we have a franchise QB.

After 9 games?

Why are you still here troll? GTFO.

You are no longer a 49ers fan. Goodbye. Go find a new team.

Sorry I am not as delusional as you

Its not about being delusional. Its about supporting your team longer than 1 quarter. Youre a fake Niner fan. You outed yourself. Goodbye.
So the LMJ fumble is Kap's fault? Gore has sucked, the D has sucked. Kap is the only one doing anything positive.

He did throw a pick and didnt hit Crabs in the EZ, I like the guy, but he has been less than I expected.
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Really Turlock. Figures when u have nothing productive to say. and maybe u misread, i said lets leave the Smith talk out, because he and kaep helped us get to where we are. And I mean come on young man, you were just birthed into the zone recently. Get a few more months or maybe even a year, then maybe you'll be mature enough to make a comment that actually adds something to the convo.

Thanks Jreff, as many of us know, when u have nothing of meaning to say, u just take shots. used to that after the last couple of years in the zone.
Yeah n***a I have nothing meaningless to say I'm at the point now I'm ready shoot me Mutha f**ka especially a Alex dick sucker! Now do you want to see a n***a too?
[ Edited by TurlockCK7 on Feb 3, 2013 at 6:14 PM ]
How soon can some other team get conned into taking Greg Roman?

Just doesn't matter, we can't do s**t.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Ummm no. Akers is about the only player doing anything

I thought Crabtree and V. Davis have been playing well.
Originally posted by frozen49er:

He did throw a pick and didnt hit Crabs in the EZ, I like the guy, but he has been less than I expected.

You mean the Moss TD that Crabtree broke up?
  • lazy
  • Veteran
jesus he almost got the first down.
Good stop now let's get it O come on guys! We can still win
Share 49ersWebzone