49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 515 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
maybe the Niners will think they are at Candlestick now.
Next year. Got to get some better corners, iron out the kinks on offense, and we'll be a contender again.

But yeah, 5-1 in SBs sucks. Im used to being referred to as "the team that never loses Superbowls". No more.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Reminds me of the Steelers MNF

Really? How come?
Damn disgrace. New Orleans will never get a SB again.
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
Montana was down 34-12 in the cotton Bowl in the 4th qtr and won 35-34--if you want to be a great one--you make miracles happen.

raven D too good, Niner D too bad, can't make a play on Offense to save thoier lives..Saddest performance in the San Francisco 49ers playoff history..sux
Our f**king guys are yawning on the sideline lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Shut up, Solomon.
I don't think we have enough defense to beat them...
But this should not be a surprise, the defense just doesn't look the same. Especially Aldon smith
Originally posted by niners94:
I'm surprisingly not even nervous.

That's called accepting the loss lol
This hurts... Bad
Originally posted by niners94:
I'm surprisingly not even nervous.


shellshocked ?
go on a quick 14-0 run...we're back in the game, 28-20.
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Feb 3, 2013 at 5:45 PM ]
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,542
Why are the Ravens stretching to stay lose and the Niners are just sitting on the bench?!?!?!
I believe! There still football left. Until it hits zero I won't stop believeing. It has been a fantastic year no matter what.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Kaep will be a very good qb, it is just too soon for him right now, we have to digest being 5-1 in the superbowl

I refuse to digest that....

It's killin me, we have to deal and prepare for the draft. Secondary is a must, then think about replacing justin smith if he decides to leave. I hate this sadness deep within
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone