LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
No chance for our offense now that the Ravens D can defend the pass all day with a 22-point cushion. The game is over.
Goodell is freaking out

They had already rigged the game with BS penalties, flags, now this
It's bad enough that our team is getting their collective asses kicked. Now, we we have to listen to every idiot Alex Smith fan try and say I told you so. Like it really helps right now......
For all of you saying Baltimore is not better than us, take the homer bias fanboy hats off and realize we are getting our a**es handed to us. Our d has been exposed (again), Kaep is crumbling under pressure, and now our special teams blow a 109 yd return.

The Ravens are clearly the better team.

Go niners... Or something.
I'm feeling alright. Lot sof time, and we have an amazing team. Win or lose, I'm cool. We are better than last year and we will be better next.
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN I can see where people might've thought Jacoby Jones turned out the lights with that 109-yard TD return, but come on.
NFl said if your going to look like s**t in primetime we will just turn out the lights because you are sucking so much and we need to keep the ratings up.
last years team was just way more talented. this team out there today is just pathetic. i guess this is what happens when your best are out late going to strip clubs
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Were down 22, not 42...

Its not likely we comeback, but its possible.

Lets be real. Not only do we have to worry about stopping their offense, but now we have to worry about their special teams running back TD's or even giving them good field position.

About the only good thing on our side is Akers kicking well.
Guys need to switch on the lights in their heads. We are marching down the field then we chop our own feet from under us in turnovers and now that return kick. The Ravens are just capitalising on our mistakes. We have to stop the self-inflicted shots.

I'm surprisingly not even nervous.
This is embarrassing... The first niners team to get whooped in SB...I'm so sick right now... This is painful to watch. Way worse than that 2-14 season.
[ Edited by oscarug on Feb 3, 2013 at 5:45 PM ]
THE GODS HAVE HAVE SHINE UPON US
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
At least it won't be only the ass kicking their giving the Niners that they'll be talking about.
Share 49ersWebzone