There are 224 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Kaep has to run run run--he has nothing to lose!
What the hell you all really think Alex smith could have gotten us this far???im embarrassed as a niner fan
Welcome to the Jim Harbaugh era, the KARMA era, we're gonna go all the way in lose, every time.
Well, it was a good season. Can't believe the 49ers are playing this terrible on such a big stage. This is Chargers bad.
This feels horrible.
This sucks, feel bad for frank and Cowboy
God I am sick to my stomach. f**k
What a way to go out.... On the national stage... Embarrassed by the godsend Lewis...
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Kaep will be a very good qb, it is just too soon for him right now, we have to digest being 5-1 in the superbowl

We have no momentum on our side AT ALL. No way we can comeback in this big of a deficit.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Hahah we have taken a MAJOR step back today.

nope. the opposite. this experience will serve them well.
Ok, this is my sour grapes moment and then I am done. I hate Phil Simms. I didn't like him during the Thanksgiving game, I don't like him during the Super Bowl, and I hated him when he played for the Giants. He either overstates the obvious, or he says something really stupid. I can't even stand the sound of his voice. Why god do I have to listen to him while the 49ers are losing a Super Bowl. I have not given up on the game, but this really sucks.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Talk about light's out for the Niners.
This sucks so much ass.
Were down 22, not 42...

Its not likely we comeback, but its possible.
atleast goodell might b half as embarrassed as we r