There are 51 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Originally posted by gunslinger8:
Seriously, John has balls enough to call fake FG, but Jim can't even pass it on 3rd down? Reminds me of Dan Reeves.

My thoughts exactly. Thank you for typing them out.

Fkn weak ass sh!t!!!!!!!!!!

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Has anyone understood one single word Beyonce has sang up to this point?
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by dmax:
damn beyonce is so damned fine

lawd have mercy

yea she is!

Her legs are a thing of pure beauty and lust..my gosh!!

Her f**king music ruins everything for me. I f**king hate that slut hoe b***h.
  • fip24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Five4Five:
LMJ fumble killed us. We had all the momentum and were outplaying the Ravens until that point.

This. there is a very good chand that we scor and put all of the pressure on Balt. That fumble killed this team
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
I've said all year that we need new corners. I got blasted for it, too. Maybe next time some of you idiots will actually believe what I say. I'm always right. I'm telling you. Believe it.

I got blasted for saying we will get beat bad by the pass. I love Kaep but 9 starts and facing the best defense he has seen just too soon for him

He's not playing well right now. But I really don't think the backup would be better.

Not saying he would be better but high percentage check downs move the ball, time to play smart ball
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frozen49er:

she is singing????
  • dmax
  • Veteran
ohh look destinys child...mmmmmm
I think the 2 main things that set the tone negatively for the 49ers in the 1st half was Vernon Davis' big play called back for illegal formation and La'Michael James' fumble.
I would play a zone or the tampa 2 in the second half. Force Flacco to throw it short. We get them to long 3 downs,but then we play man. Which kills us every time.
Originally posted by Jcool:

she is singing????

In theory......
We will win this game. Watch. We are just better and we need this half to come out on fire. It is just a 2 score game. A lot of time left. F8ck John Harbaugh, if I am Jim, I whip his a$$ in game and after the game. Teach the little f*ck not to mess with me. Big brother or not, you are not on my level.
Some of the best leg I eva saw..

It's way easier to post this than think about my Niners.......
Originally posted by dmax:
ohh look destinys child...mmmmmm

There is a huge difference between Atlanta and Baltimore (obviously). Also, the Baltimore defense gets a lot of rest during the half...more time than say the Atlanta defense got.
I hope the 49ers make a historic comeback, but honestly, the chances are pretty slim given how the Baltimore offense and defense are playing.

After two weeks of preparation, the 49ers came out flat! There is no excuse for that.

I just don't care--not when the team is losing by 15---i just want the second half to start!