LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
We really haven't done anything positive in this game. I guess we really have to change everything

Yeah, I've been fishing around for something positive to say. I've got nothing.
We really haven't done anything positive in this game. I guess we really have to change everything

Secondary, little more experience for Kaep we will be fine in the future, its only the beginning
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
Joe said if this years Niners team played the 89 Niners it would be bad for this years team.

mm oh ..truth
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
I've said all year that we need new corners. I got blasted for it, too. Maybe next time some of you idiots will actually believe what I say. I'm always right. I'm telling you. Believe it.

I got blasted for saying we will get beat bad by the pass. I love Kaep but 9 starts and facing the best defense he has seen just too soon for him

He's not playing well right now. But I really don't think the backup would be better.
I am disgusted how conservative Roman and harbaugh are calling this game. Its the f#cking Super Bowl, this isnt time to play it safe. If the defense gives up a TD after halftime, the game is over
The stage is too big for this team, hopefully they shook that s**t out and come out playing like we all know they're capable of playing
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for CainanUK.
My only hope is that all season long, very few teams if any have been better than us at halftime adjustments. With Beyonce being on for like 3 days, our coaches will have a bit extra time. What pisses me off however is that we always come out in the first half so unprepared.
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:

Akers didn't miss any field goals. That's all I got.
We've had 2 great drives that has ended up in turnovers. Get rid of those and the D to clamp down and we should come back in this game. Akers has been golden.
This team will be remebered,but not for a good reasons if this continues. I mean how will the players feel knowing thier the only 49ers team to lose the big one. They never be able to lived that down.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/03/cary-williams-avoids-an-ejection/

As I said. Bull
  • THEB
  • Veteran

Our offense has sustained drives. we just cant finish., clean up the mistakes and we can win it.
Originally posted by BayArea:

Akers didn't miss any field goals. That's all I got.

Alright, we'll go from there!
  • fip24
  • Veteran
I never thought we would get blown out. This has been a horrible first half.....What the hell happened to the pass rush and the O line???????
I kind of understanding a WR coming down w/ a jump ball every now and then but every time??? These are not elite WR's on the Ravens...
Also, LaMike killed us w/ the turnover
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by dmax:
damn beyonce is so damned fine

lawd have mercy

yea she is!

Her legs are a thing of pure beauty and lust..my gosh!!
Share 49ersWebzone