There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

I am disgusted how conservative Roman and harbaugh are calling this game. Its the f#cking Super Bowl, this isnt time to play it safe. If the defense gives up a TD after halftime, the game is over
The stage is too big for this team, hopefully they shook that s**t out and come out playing like we all know they're capable of playing
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for CainanUK.
My only hope is that all season long, very few teams if any have been better than us at halftime adjustments. With Beyonce being on for like 3 days, our coaches will have a bit extra time. What pisses me off however is that we always come out in the first half so unprepared.
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
We really haven't done anything positive in this game. I guess we really have to change everything

Yeah, I've been fishing around for something positive to say. I've got nothing.

Akers didn't miss any field goals. That's all I got.
We've had 2 great drives that has ended up in turnovers. Get rid of those and the D to clamp down and we should come back in this game. Akers has been golden.
This team will be remebered,but not for a good reasons if this continues. I mean how will the players feel knowing thier the only 49ers team to lose the big one. They never be able to lived that down.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/03/cary-williams-avoids-an-ejection/

As I said. Bull
  • THEB
  • Veteran
We really haven't done anything positive in this game. I guess we really have to change everything

Our offense has sustained drives. we just cant finish., clean up the mistakes and we can win it.
Originally posted by BayArea:

Akers didn't miss any field goals. That's all I got.

Alright, we'll go from there!
  • fip24
  • Veteran
I never thought we would get blown out. This has been a horrible first half.....What the hell happened to the pass rush and the O line???????
I kind of understanding a WR coming down w/ a jump ball every now and then but every time??? These are not elite WR's on the Ravens...
Also, LaMike killed us w/ the turnover
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by dmax:
damn beyonce is so damned fine

lawd have mercy

yea she is!

Her legs are a thing of pure beauty and lust..my gosh!!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Anyone thinking we can pull out an ATL miracle and hold them no nothing 2nd half ?

Were only down 2 scores. Can be done.

We can still do this, but this team has to come out focused. -These guys look tired, no effort, something seems off.

Playcalling and execution. Ravens are doing both those very well. Just got to get back to basics and play with nothing to lose. I'm sorry running on 3rd and medium does not exactly display "we want to win this thing".
Were A 2nd half team lets make adjustments and get this
LMJ fumble killed us. We had all the momentum and were outplaying the Ravens until that point.
Originally posted by merm49:
I want nothing more than a win but at this point it'd be easier on the nerves if this game just turns into a blowout in BAL's favor. Damn.

the niners can still win but they can't play conservative--kaep has to run and play like he usually does, the defense needs to blitz more--just go all out hard for 30 minutes--anything is possible.

Kaep needed to try for that first down at the end--not just stop and kneel--this is the darn Super Bowl!!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home