Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 493 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jiks
  • Member
  • Posts: 29,220
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Anyone thinking we can pull out an ATL miracle and hold them no nothing 2nd half ?

Were only down 2 scores. Can be done.

We can still do this, but this team has to come out focused. -These guys look tired, no effort, something seems off.

Playcalling and execution. Ravens are doing both those very well. Just got to get back to basics and play with nothing to lose. I'm sorry running on 3rd and medium does not exactly display "we want to win this thing".
Were A 2nd half team lets make adjustments and get this
LMJ fumble killed us. We had all the momentum and were outplaying the Ravens until that point.
Originally posted by merm49:
I want nothing more than a win but at this point it'd be easier on the nerves if this game just turns into a blowout in BAL's favor. Damn.

the niners can still win but they can't play conservative--kaep has to run and play like he usually does, the defense needs to blitz more--just go all out hard for 30 minutes--anything is possible.

Kaep needed to try for that first down at the end--not just stop and kneel--this is the darn Super Bowl!!
Originally posted by gunslinger8:
Seriously, John has balls enough to call fake FG, but Jim can't even pass it on 3rd down? Reminds me of Dan Reeves.

My thoughts exactly. Thank you for typing them out.

Fkn weak ass sh!t!!!!!!!!!!

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Has anyone understood one single word Beyonce has sang up to this point?
  • Jiks
  • Member
  • Posts: 29,220
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by dmax:
damn beyonce is so damned fine

lawd have mercy

yea she is!

Her legs are a thing of pure beauty and lust..my gosh!!

Her f**king music ruins everything for me. I f**king hate that slut hoe b***h.
  • fip24
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,011
Originally posted by Five4Five:
LMJ fumble killed us. We had all the momentum and were outplaying the Ravens until that point.


This. there is a very good chand that we scor and put all of the pressure on Balt. That fumble killed this team
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
I've said all year that we need new corners. I got blasted for it, too. Maybe next time some of you idiots will actually believe what I say. I'm always right. I'm telling you. Believe it.

I got blasted for saying we will get beat bad by the pass. I love Kaep but 9 starts and facing the best defense he has seen just too soon for him

He's not playing well right now. But I really don't think the backup would be better.

Not saying he would be better but high percentage check downs move the ball, time to play smart ball
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,532
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Has anyone understood one single word Beyonce has sang up to this point?

she is singing????
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,900
ohh look destinys child...mmmmmm
I think the 2 main things that set the tone negatively for the 49ers in the 1st half was Vernon Davis' big play called back for illegal formation and La'Michael James' fumble.
I would play a zone or the tampa 2 in the second half. Force Flacco to throw it short. We get them to long 3 downs,but then we play man. Which kills us every time.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Has anyone understood one single word Beyonce has sang up to this point?

she is singing????

In theory......
We will win this game. Watch. We are just better and we need this half to come out on fire. It is just a 2 score game. A lot of time left. F8ck John Harbaugh, if I am Jim, I whip his a$$ in game and after the game. Teach the little f*ck not to mess with me. Big brother or not, you are not on my level.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone