There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

LOL...

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Looks like Haley put on a couple of pounds.
George is still pissed about his car
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

That's right, I guess they patched things up. Too bad, they couldn't do it back in the day and we'd probably would have been the team of the 90's, not Dallas.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Feb 2, 2013 at 7:15 PM ]
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
by the way, what do u guys think of Joe Flacco?

after watching some game film on him, I would say Rodgers or Matt Ryan is more of a threat than Flacco is. If you take away the deep right throws / WR away from him I think the rest of his game is pretty average.

Are you serious? Flacco is a jock holder for Aaron Rodgers and as big of a choke artist as Matt Ryan.
Originally posted by Tommyboy:
It's the day before the game. If it still 7-1 today. That's how it will be on Sunday. As I said I hope the team is prepared for an 80 percent Ravens crowd tommorow.

Not even close. It's going to be very close to 50/50 and even if the Ravens have the edge it's close enough to where it wont make any difference.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Is anyone sleeping tonight? I'm thinking of pulling an all nighter.

I think im gonna put on all the nfl films videos i have and relive the glory days while looking forward to the begining of a new dynasty.

Didn't he also wreck Tim Harris' car
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

I think im gonna put on all the nfl films videos i have and relive the glory days while looking forward to the begining of a new dynasty.

They've got a young, QB locked in for years and if they win tomorrow, he'll already be considered "elite", most of their key players are on contract for the next 2 to 5 years and they're in great cap shape. This really could be the start of a new run of success.
Go 49ers!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

They've got a young, QB locked in for years and if they win tomorrow, he'll already be considered "elite", most of their key players are on contract for the next 2 to 5 years and they're in great cap shape. This really could be the start of a new run of success.

I'm going to cream my pants if we win tomorrow.
LOL...

To me, the most dominant 49er pass rusher ever, and the 2nd most dominant pass rushing OLB of his era.
  • dj43
  • Veteran
In my perfect world scenario, Baltimore jumps off to a 10 point lead. Kaepernick twists an ankle on a running play and Alex Smith comes in to throw 3 TDs and runs for a 4th. Smith is awarded MVP as 49ers win 31-17. On the strength of his performance in the SB the 49ers are able to trade him straight up to KC for their 2nd round pick.
Originally posted by dj43:
In my perfect world scenario, Baltimore jumps off to a 10 point lead. Kaepernick twists an ankle on a running play and Alex Smith comes in to throw 3 TDs and runs for a 4th. Smith is awarded MVP as 49ers win 31-17. On the strength of his performance in the SB the 49ers are able to trade him straight up to KC for their 2nd round pick.
Originally posted by dj43:

Gonna get a second round value regardless.