LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
In my perfect world scenario, Baltimore jumps off to a 10 point lead. Kaepernick twists an ankle on a running play and Alex Smith comes in to throw 3 TDs and runs for a 4th. Smith is awarded MVP as 49ers win 31-17. On the strength of his performance in the SB the 49ers are able to trade him straight up to KC for their 2nd round pick.

Gonna get a second round value regardless.

I was just trying to be conservative. Didn't want to disappoint. Actually, based on other deals like the Cutler and Cassell dealers just noted, Smith should be worth a 1st.

Most likely Smith will get sacked 9 times.
Originally posted by Youngone:
Getting anxious.

I feel ya. Im confident we'll win, but nervous as hell. This game couldnt get started any SOONER !
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Willie McGinest and Shaun ohara in nfln both picked the niners to win
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
In my perfect world scenario, Baltimore jumps off to a 10 point lead. Kaepernick twists an ankle on a running play and Alex Smith comes in to throw 3 TDs and runs for a 4th. Smith is awarded MVP as 49ers win 31-17. On the strength of his performance in the SB the 49ers are able to trade him straight up to KC for their 2nd round pick.

Gonna get a second round value regardless.

I was just trying to be conservative. Didn't want to disappoint. Actually, based on other deals like the Cutler and Cassell dealers just noted, Smith should be worth a 1st.

Most likely Smith will get sacked 9 times.

If the offensive line blocks like it did last year against Baltimore, Kaep will get sacke at least half as many times as that, except he'll lose just about the same amount of yards "trying to make something happen".

Go ahead and rewatch that game last year. Smith was getting killed that whole game. However, he does get some blame. On our very first play from scrimmage he missed a wide open Delanie Walker for a quick 6. Delanie would've probably dropped it though.
This season has been one hell of a ride, God bless the faithful.
Originally posted by GMniner805:

This. We've still got 60 minutes before we're hoisting another Lombardi.

Man it feels good to be a 49ers tonight WHO GOT IT BETTER THAN US !!!! NOBODY!!!! YEAH!!!!!
Originally posted by Youngone:
Getting anxious.

Watch a movie get your mine off the game I did that all day
Ravens think they are a magical ride that will culminate in a Lambardi trophy. I think that they are a team riding a wave of lucky plays (Rice's crazy long run for a conversion, Rahim Moore falling down so Jacoby Jones can score that 70 yard TD) whose season will end in a dissaponting loss this Sunday.
Originally posted by GMniner805:

Makes this Superbowl all the more sweeter.

anyone else trying to prepare for the worst?
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
24 hours from now we will be hoisting the LOMBARDI TROPHY. PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN NFL GODS !!!!!

The NFL Gods don't need the make it happen. The San Francisco 49ers will make it happen.

Ya got that shot right!!!! Niner born and Niner bres, I'll be Niner Faithful even AFTER I'm dead!!!!!!
Originally posted by mryan1004:

Positve thoughts my man, positive thoughts......
Warriors balled out against the suns, F*** all purple!
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by mryan1004:

Positve thoughts my man, positive thoughts......

I'm tryin brotha', I'm tryin!....we've all put so much emotion into this season as fans,I'm loving this high we are on right now and don't want my niner fan family to feel the pain of the first superbowl defeat
Share 49ersWebzone