There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Crabtree sex assault investigation

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Why is this in the PL?

Keep opposers out.

Definitely makes good sense.
Originally posted by iLL49er:
At least we know he's not gay. That leaves Vernon as the only possibility

You forgot LaMichael.
Originally posted by iLL49er:
At least we know he's not gay. That leaves Vernon as the only possibility

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NefM2gVo9mw
Could still be Gay. Maybe the girl wanted to get down but he blew her off, so now she is taking revenge.
My worst case scenario:

We win the Super Bowl, and crabs is a major contributor. Then after the super bowl, he is found guilty, forever tainting our 6th ring.
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
My worst case scenario:

We win the Super Bowl, and crabs is a major contributor. Then after the super bowl, he is found guilty, forever tainting our 6th ring.

In 2 months nobody will remember anything about this BS. lol
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
My worst case scenario:

We win the Super Bowl, and crabs is a major contributor. Then after the super bowl, he is found guilty, forever tainting our 6th ring.

I'll still take it. Lol
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
My worst case scenario:

We win the Super Bowl, and crabs is a major contributor. Then after the super bowl, he is found guilty, forever tainting our 6th ring.

it taints nothing, its not like he was on PEDs or something.
[ Edited by susweel on Jan 19, 2013 at 11:16 AM ]
Wonder if LT's actions tainted their superbowl win lol
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,899
A dude that claims to have connections with SF, if I read the post correctly claims this is much ado about nothing.

Take this with a grain of salt:

Apparently, after the game Crabs went out with his girl, they go back to the hotel to hang out. Two girls approach the suite and try to force their way in. Crabs didn't even get up to answer the door. A melee ensues between the girls and Crab shoves one of the girls in an attempt to break it up.

http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?s=10015e73e265d192e287c04e0226bf34&t=95095&page=4
[ Edited by FL9er on Jan 19, 2013 at 11:47 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,315
Originally posted by FL9er:
A dude that claims to have connections with SF, if I read the post correctly claims this is much ado about nothing.

Take this with a grain of salt:

Apparently, after the game Crabs went out with his girl, they go back to the hotel to hang out. Two girls approach the suite and try to force their way in. Crabs didn't even get up to answer the door. A melee ensues between the girls and Crab shoves one of the girls in an attempt to break it up.

http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?s=10015e73e265d192e287c04e0226bf34&t=95095&page=4

I REALLY REALLY hope that is all this is!
Originally posted by FL9er:
A dude that claims to have connections with SF, if I read the post correctly claims this is much ado about nothing.

Take this with a grain of salt:

Apparently, after the game Crabs went out with his girl, they go back to the hotel to hang out. Two girls approach the suite and try to force their way in. Crabs didn't even get up to answer the door. A melee ensues between the girls and Crab shoves one of the girls in an attempt to break it up.

http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?s=10015e73e265d192e287c04e0226bf34&t=95095&page=4

I remember reading somewhere that Crabtree doesn't drink. So that's good. Story seems plausible enough. Not sure where the sexual assault comes in.

I'd like to believe it.
Originally posted by FL9er:
A dude that claims to have connections with SF, if I read the post correctly claims this is much ado about nothing.

Take this with a grain of salt:

Apparently, after the game Crabs went out with his girl, they go back to the hotel to hang out. Two girls approach the suite and try to force their way in. Crabs didn't even get up to answer the door. A melee ensues between the girls and Crab shoves one of the girls in an attempt to break it up.

http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?s=10015e73e265d192e287c04e0226bf34&t=95095&page=4
crabs shoulda just socked both the opposing b***hes, dragged the bodies into a dumpster a few blocks over, came back and smashed, then called that other b***h a cab. the only logical thing to do
^wow if that's the truth I really am pissed off they labelled it a "sexual assault."
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home