LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

49ers Crabtree sex assault investigation

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Thats what im saying

I hereby agree to f**k Michael Crabtree.

Lol
After a 100 yd 2 td performance you gotta know b****s gonna throw you da p***y. Thats why you gotta video tape that dawg.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

Thats what im saying

I hereby agree to f**k Michael Crabtree.

Lol

Initial here if you decline anal....
Should of gotten an Asian Massage instead.

Yes I was thinking this earlier. That is brilliant dude!
man likes the poon, what can I say
Get a hooker. They don't press charges
I pray that it's not underage
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Why is this in the PL?
Anyone else think this might have been setup by Atlanta?
Originally posted by Youngone:
Always kinda thought he batted for the other team, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I heard that too, but I also know at least two girls he hooked up with at Texas Tech

I'm not willing to speculate any further because with these superstar athletes, you never know if they ACTUALLY did it, or if its some lying female who is thirsty for attention and money.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Why is this in the PL?

Keep opposers out.
Originally posted by SD49ersFan:
Amen brother. I am on this board all the time and I had to create an account to comment on what I have seen here on this board.

The burden of proof is necessary to create a conviction. Unfortunately, in crimes involving rape, sexual assault, molestation, etc. there is a huge psychological element that is involved that is reinforced by our culture and society to suppress the victim. They are also very hard to prove in court. (How often is someone randomly there when a rape is being committed that is not in league with the rapist?). 8/10 Rapist or predators are people the victim knows or are people who have groomed them. It is already an extremely difficult task for a woman or girl to ever come out and say something in those situations let alone have the strength to call the police and have a rape kit administered. And when it comes to rape kits that would supply the necessary evidence, there are hundreds of thousands that go unprocessed due to lack of funding. http://endthebacklog.org/ I agree that we should look out for people falsely accusing others and our justice system is really good at doing that, but there needs to be some change considering the hard facts associated with this type of crime.

(RAINN is one of the largest anti rape, assault, abuse organizations in the US)
http://www.rainn.org/get-information/statistics/sexual-assault-victims

1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime (14.8% completed rape; 2.8% attempted rape).
17.7 million American women have been victims of attempted or completed rape.
9 of every 10 rape victims were female in 2003.

The sheer number of crimes being committed means pretty much everyone knows a survivor of sexual assault or rape. You may never know it. After I learned about this, 50%!!!! of the women I know have opened up and told me about something that has happened to them because I have made it known that it was a safe space to speak about these things and I try to get the word out whenever I can.

Now if that wasn't enough:

http://www.rainn.org/get-information/statistics/reporting-rates

54% of rapes/sexual assaults are not reported to the police, according to a statistical average of the past 5 years. Those rapists, of course, never spend a day in prison. Factoring in unreported rapes, only about 3% of rapists ever serve a day in jail.

I believe we should think hard about these facts as a community of fans and do what we can to change how we feel about these types of events. Our posts here could add to a culture that is already very scary for women and girls to come out and say anything about sexual violence. Its an extremely scary thing. Its not uncommon for people not to say anything for many years, or even their whole lives. That is the nature of this terrible crime. It doesn't just hurt physically, it scars people deeply.

As for Crabtree. I hope he is innocent, we don't need another raped/molested/abused woman in this world. Innocent until proven guilty. But I think we should ask ourselves if we are helping or hurting when it comes to the culture that creates the environment for these crimes to occur or to go unpunished.

Just my two cents.

Not all rapes are the same.

When you walk into someone's apartment at 3 in the morning drunk as Hell and then cry rape the next morning I tend to lose some symphathy towards you.

I imagine alot of them walk free because the girl is really stretching the word rape.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jan 19, 2013 at 10:01 AM ]
At least we know he's not gay. That leaves Vernon as the only possibility
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Why is this in the PL?

Keep opposers out.

Definitely makes good sense.
Share 49ersWebzone