There are 138 users in the forums

49ers Crabtree sex assault investigation

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
If he really didn't do anything wrong this should have no impact on him or the team. If he did do some shady s**t and can't explain himself then this is a problem.
Originally posted by susweel:
this is why banging hookers is best

I agree!

But lets not forget Eugene Robinson.
Originally posted by ninersoul:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I would advise all players to only hook up with women with their own money, professional women such as doctors, lawyers, executives, or from well established families. Women with something to lose and an image to protect. When you pick up these hotties from off the street, you don;t know what you are getting into. I would be very selective in my dealings with females and some might even say stuck up. You gotta be smart because there are people out there that simply want to capitalize off your success

I believe attractive women from "off the street" will be easier for pro athletes to access cuz those women just throw themselves at them. They hang out around their hotel rooms. They're GROUPIES. And since many young NFL players wanna have lots of sex with hot chicks, stuff like this will happen from time to time.

True. That is why I would advise them to think like an older, wiser, gentleman would do and properly vet these chicks and if their resume doesn't add up, move on to the next. You have to realize that you are a target and you have to be extremely selective in your dealings with women. I am sure that there are a lot of hot women that are professional and that would be game for hooking up with an athlete under the right circumstances. I just don't know if there is a simple answer but this has got to stop. This stuff sickens me
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Hoax
Crabtree's case is reminding me of and similar to Kobe's years ago. SMH

I just can't believe he is dumb as Tyson, Ben, and Kobe. Seems like he is too smart/ calculated to do this s**t. However, what defines assault? Flashing somebody can be assault, and you are a registered sex offender. So much grey area here
Let us hope he performs as Kobe did vs Sactown in those WCFs??

I have the hope!!

I dont know MC personally of course, but from what i've seen from his interviews, he is too smart, and should'nt be desperate enough to do this s**t! That is why I think he will be more focused than ever!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I would advise all players to only hook up with women with their own money, professional women such as doctors, lawyers, executives, or from well established families. Women with something to lose and an image to protect. When you pick up these hotties from off the street, you don;t know what you are getting into. I would be very selective in my dealings with females and some might even say stuck up. You gotta be smart because there are people out there that simply want to capitalize off your success
Problem is most women like that do not idolize athletes, and aren't willing to hop in the sack with them 5 minutes after meeting them, which is what most of the player type athletes want.
If he is innocent he'll ball like he never balled b4 why play scared or distraced if you didnt do anything wrong. When you have money u can hire the best attorney's money can buy & they should clear his name.

I expect a great game from Crabs come sunday.

JUST ANOTHER GOLD DIGGER
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SealTeam6:

I just can't believe he is dumb as Tyson, Ben, and Kobe. Seems like he is too smart/ calculated to do this s**t. However, what defines assault? Flashing somebody can be assault, and you are a registered sex offender. So much grey area here
I think in a lot of these cases the women are either naive or waited too long to say "no". If a professional athlete just meets you and invites you to their room and you go, what do you think is going to happen? I doubt the guy was bored and just looking for someone to play cards with.
Originally posted by SealTeam6:

Very true. Out here in the Dallas area, I have never heard anything of this sort from Crabtree. Aside from that, he came from a 2 parent home and he seems to have his dad in his ear and that can sometimes make a difference when you have Pops saying "look out for this and that" or "do this or that". I am sure he and his father have had talks about dealings with women and the potential downfalls. He didn't exactly come from a ghetto environment. I think he is too smart for this stuff also. It just sucks that he is in the middle of something great and now this news.

LAWD GEEBUZ, WE GON LOSE
Eric Branch (@Eric_Branch)
Michael Crabtree's lawyer said in statement that his client met with SFPD on Friday. Provided statement to police and cooperated fully.
(https://twitter.com/Eric_Branch/status/292681349008084993)
Should of gotten an Asian Massage instead.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
When will these dudes learn. Carry a consent form around and dont f**k a b***h unless she signs it.
Share 49ersWebzone