LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

49ers Crabtree sex assault investigation

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I found that my car had been vandalized the other day when I came out to leave for work, I knew they would never find the person...

But, I told my wife to call a taxi because I'm calling the police right now and filing a report. No waiting around and thinking it over, I'm waiting until the cops show up. 3 cop cars came to investigate.

The only way I see an assault not being immediately reported I if the victim personally knew the attacker and had history, thus adding to the problem of coming forward.

No way my sisters or wife or cousins or gfs would wait 5 minutes before calling 911.
What if.... Crabtree was... The Victim!?
Kidding of course. We don't know any of the facts, so it is impossible to say what went down. We will know soon enough.

This just sucks. Timing couldn't be much worse. The team didn't need this distraction. I don't see how Crabtree will be able to focus completely.
Oh man, say it ain't so Crabs...
well, innocent until proven guilty.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Why was the chick in the hotel room early in the morning if she wasn't trying to get f**ked?

Doesnt make sense...I'm sure the team knows the complete details. She could be doing this on purpose to screw us. Did he know her? Did they just meet? Is she really a ho? Why did she go after our best receiver? We dont know yet. These cases are hard to prove, and its their stories that are evidence, so even if Crabs is innocent, a good lawyer could make a difference here. Thats what is distracting. Very distracting! Crabs dammit!
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Well that's a relief

I just hope this whole scenario doesn't affect Crabtree's MIND on GAMEDAY!
Harbaugh must worry about stuff like this. I watched his last press conference before New Years, must have been Dec. 31st. Maybe when answering a question about what he was going to do New Years eve, he said he hoped his players would be smart and, say, stay home and celebrate the new year with family. Save the big partying for after the super bowl. He said it again in the press conference later. Ironic.
I would advise all players to only hook up with women with their own money, professional women such as doctors, lawyers, executives, or from well established families. Women with something to lose and an image to protect. When you pick up these hotties from off the street, you don;t know what you are getting into. I would be very selective in my dealings with females and some might even say stuck up. You gotta be smart because there are people out there that simply want to capitalize off your success
Crabtree's case is reminding me of and similar to Kobe's years ago. SMH
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cwilson830:
I was at the hotel when they arrived - they all walked in at the same time and immediately went into the elevator and up to their rooms - they were in the lobby for like five seconds - although I didn't see him specifically, it would be impossible to say definitively that he wasn't there.

Fricker?
Originally posted by ninersoul:

Let us hope he performs as Kobe did vs Sactown in those WCFs??

Originally posted by ninersoul:

Kobe started to average 40 points a game at the time
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I would advise all players to only hook up with women with their own money, professional women such as doctors, lawyers, executives, or from well established families. Women with something to lose and an image to protect. When you pick up these hotties from off the street, you don;t know what you are getting into. I would be very selective in my dealings with females and some might even say stuck up. You gotta be smart because there are people out there that simply want to capitalize off your success

I believe attractive women from "off the street" will be easier for pro athletes to access cuz those women just throw themselves at them. They hang out around their hotel rooms. They're GROUPIES. And since many young NFL players wanna have lots of sex with hot chicks, stuff like this will happen from time to time.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Let us hope he performs as Kobe did vs Sactown in those WCFs??

I have the hope!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
this is why banging hookers is best
Thank goodness the 9ers' offense is primarily based off the running attack (Gore and Kaepernick). I think Harbaugh is capable of and will maneuver his great coaching skills around this possible distraction for the team.
Share 49ersWebzone