There are 210 users in the forums

What Was The Toughest NFC Title Game Loss For U To Swallow?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What Was The Toughest NFC Title Game Loss For U To Swallow?

All of the above.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
1990 - Roger Craig's fumble. I was only 9, but I still hate the Giants to this day for that (and last year.)
This, I was only 10 and remember it like it was yesterday, I cried like a little girl
2011, being that was the only title game i ever saw the niners participate in.
[ Edited by gold49digger on Jan 19, 2013 at 10:45 AM ]
I still haven't got over 90 and last year, because I felt the SBs were in the bag.

My personal ogre is 1992 though. I'm still angry about the officiating.
I'm not sure if I can handle another NFCCG loss...2 to the Cowboys, 1 each to the Packers and Giants...if we lose tomorrow, I might be done for a while.
The Kyle one still feeling the sting But that was then this is now! f**k the past COME ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been a fan since 1976 and the Craig Fumble still HURTS>

I HATE the Giants and it was stupid to give it to Craig and not Rathman. I know hindsight BUT on a personal level - that's the one that still knaws at me.
Originally posted by ninersoul:
It would've sucked cuz Montana wouldn't have been able to play in the Super Bowl since his elbow was injured by a Giant....ON PURPOSE.

Don't think Young could have beat that Buffalo team?
wtf is this f**king s**t here

Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Don't think Young could have beat that Buffalo team?

I think he could've.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
wtf is this f**king s**t here

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
get this bad mojo the F outta HERE!!!

^ i said it right away, but was willing to let it slide since some good topics were brought up.......then the crabtree thing broke THE SAME DAY
Unbelievable
The Niners had the lead, the ball on the Giants 40 and less than 3 minutes to go. Still painful. Damn!!!!!!!
Not even close. I was devastated when Roger Craig fumbled and we lost to NY. It took a LONG time to get over that. Couldnt even watch the SB that year.
Share 49ersWebzone