There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Good News - Roman staying

  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,066
Looks like Roman won't be going to Jacksonville. Great news for us.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000127607/article/gud-bradley-tapped-as-jacksonville-jaguars-coach
Originally posted by mayo49:
Looks like Roman won't be going to Jacksonville. Great news for us.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000127607/article/gud-bradley-tapped-as-jacksonville-jaguars-coach

Besides Arizona and New York how many other openings are there?
Only job opening left is Arizona, and they will probably end up hiring Arians.

So excited to be keeping our staff in tact.
doooooooooble post separated by incomprehensible time and space. Mainly time.
[ Edited by ninermedic on Jan 17, 2013 at 5:29 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,066
Originally posted by ninermedic:
doooooooooble post separated by incomprehensible time and space. Mainly time.


Yeah, it happened to me, too. Gremlins are out.
Still a long shot that Arizona is waiting for Niners to be eliminated to interview Roman. If Roman went to Arizona that would suck.

I'm glad that the Jaguars took a guy from Seattle.
I wont be satisfied until all available positions have been officially filled.
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Besides Arizona and New York how many other openings are there?

New York? Arizona is the only opening.
Hopefully Arizona hires Bevell away from the Seahawks. Whatever damage can be done to their continuity the better.
Can't wait to read the seachokes fans' reactions
Oh and there's still the college possibility doe...
Wow. I'm shocked actually
Gus needs a OC right ? Sooo?
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Besides Arizona and New York how many other openings are there?

New York? Arizona is the only opening.

Yeah my bad. I was thinking of the GM situation. Also I spent all season expecting Rex Ryan to get fired.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Oh and there's still the college possibility doe...

Yup, he is clearly interested in those opportunities, too. I'm thinking he gets a call from Oregon.