-
swayze
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,225
Originally posted by mayo49:
Looks like Roman won't be going to Jacksonville. Great news for us.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000127607/article/gud-bradley-tapped-as-jacksonville-jaguars-coach
Besides Arizona and New York how many other openings are there?
-
a49erfan77
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,086
Only job opening left is Arizona, and they will probably end up hiring Arians.
So excited to be keeping our staff in tact.
-
swayze
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,225
doooooooooble post separated by incomprehensible time and space. Mainly time.
[ Edited by ninermedic on Jan 17, 2013 at 5:29 AM ]
-
mayo49
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by ninermedic:
doooooooooble post separated by incomprehensible time and space. Mainly time.
Yeah, it happened to me, too. Gremlins are out.
-
RedWaltz24
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,121
Still a long shot that Arizona is waiting for Niners to be eliminated to interview Roman. If Roman went to Arizona that would suck.
I'm glad that the Jaguars took a guy from Seattle.
-
ace49ers
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,427
I wont be satisfied until all available positions have been officially filled.
-
Hopper
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 12,416
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Besides Arizona and New York how many other openings are there?
New York? Arizona is the only opening.
-
49erCanuck
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 44
Hopefully Arizona hires Bevell away from the Seahawks. Whatever damage can be done to their continuity the better.
-
Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 20,668
Can't wait to read the seachokes fans' reactions
-
Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 20,668
Oh and there's still the college possibility doe...
-
BYisGod
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 16,259
Wow. I'm shocked actually
-
49AllTheTime
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 72,985
Gus needs a OC right ? Sooo?
-
swayze
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,225
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Besides Arizona and New York how many other openings are there?
New York? Arizona is the only opening.
Yeah my bad. I was thinking of the GM situation. Also I spent all season expecting Rex Ryan to get fired.
-
WRATHman44
- Staff
-
- Posts: 16,957
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Oh and there's still the college possibility doe...
Yup, he is clearly interested in those opportunities, too. I'm thinking he gets a call from Oregon.