LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 443 users in the forums

49ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TAILGATE THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We are also at the Marriott marquis, we are driving from NC very early Sunday morning. We will be at the yellow lot around noon, we can bring whatever is needed. Is anyone keeping a list of things ppl are bringing?
as long as beer is there we should be fine haha
do us proud
Wow at all these people coming from NC... I only heard of like 2 other people from NC since I been on this forum in 05 (became a member in 06).
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Everybody be careful.
I actually know quite a few Niner fans in NC, most of them that I know were born in the 70s (not bandwagoners). Back in the 80s and 90s before the Panthers, the closest team we had was the Redskins and I couldn't stand them so a lot of us jumped on board with Joe and the Niners.
I am flying in from Reno, NV on Friday afternoon but I am staying with the enemy in the suburbs of Atlanta. Here is my cell # 949-683-2528

Let's all keep in touch so we can hookup on Sunday.

Tahoe Brad :)
Thank God for this thread! Just saw it on Facebook and I've been searching for other Niner fans in the ATL area to watch the game with all week. I'M IN
Glad I got this thing kick started. 49ers Faithful solidarity at its finest.

cWilson, my girlfriend and I are gonna be on foot and I assume that it's fine to go into the lots with stuff.
I live in the area too bro! Just called Jimmy, I guess we're all gonna meet up Sunday morning then ride in. I'm hopping on MARTA

Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

cWilson, my girlfriend and I are gonna be on foot and I assume that it's fine to go into the lots with stuff.

Cool thanks - I'm gonna do the same

Hey, can you (or a mod) update the first post to reflect Yellow Lot at 9am? It'll help those who are visiting the forums via FB.

Well done. It's blowing up!
54-17 over ATL

42-28 over New England.

SB Champs 2013.
I got a rental so I can pick people up from their hotels if they want (well, 4 people).
Share 49ersWebzone